Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New update is out - VErsion 8.15.20 (from 12.05.2021)

Flayer6

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Flayer6
Username
Flayer6
Is there an event currently. I don't see one on Android. Yesterday, in the Google Play store, I saw an event that was supposed to end on 5/26, yet there was no update button to click. Today, there is an update button but no mention of an event.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0490hdgft
Username
Quax
You`re right, now there was an update button in the playstore to version 8.15.20

look at this compensation windows players got
compinsation.jpg

D..

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Please PM me
Username
D-(needed items)
The update is not out on iPhone. I just checked the App Store, rebooted my phone and then checked again and still nothing. I even searched for the game but it doesn’t have an update.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Another update with a quest that delivers no items I need or want or already have 100+ of.
Another update with cosmetic changes but no level increase.
Does anyone at Game Insight understand the concept of “motivation?”
I’m this close to quitting the game.
Cheers?
Tom

The update is not out on iPhone. I just checked the App Store, rebooted my phone and then checked again and still nothing. I even searched for the game but it doesn’t have an update.
Find Apple Store, select. Top right, click on circle to go to account. Just below ‘Account’ drag down with finger or pen and hold for a minute. Scroll down and you should find the update for Airport City. I have to do this on my iPhone for all Airport updates.

Happy flying!

D..

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Please PM me
Username
D-(needed items)
Find Apple Store, select. Top right, click on circle to go to account. Just below ‘Account’ drag down with finger or pen and hold for a minute. Scroll down and you should find the update for Airport City. I have to do this on my iPhone for all Airport updates.

Happy flying!
Thank you for the help. I managed to find the update :D happy flying

Top Bottom