Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update - iPad

New update came out yesterday on Android, including the Land of Opportunity event. This morning, one of my iPads - the older of the two - also had the new update and event. My newer iPad still doesn’t have the event or the update. I’ve tried rebooting. I’ve tried to see if there was a software update to the IOS (usually that’s what’s needed first). I’ve tried the App Store to see if there would be an update there. All to no avail.

Anyone else have this issue with newer iPads with up-to-date IOS?

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
New update came out yesterday on Android, including the Land of Opportunity event. This morning, one of my iPads - the older of the two - also had the new update and event. My newer iPad still doesn’t have the event or the update. I’ve tried rebooting. I’ve tried to see if there was a software update to the IOS (usually that’s what’s needed first). I’ve tried the App Store to see if there would be an update there. All to no avail.

Anyone else have this issue with newer iPads with up-to-date IOS?

What version of iOS are you running?

What country App Store are you registered with?

Try searching for iTunes airportcity using Safari (not another browser), and see if you can force an update.

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Teraph
I had the update on my newer iPhone 8 about 3 days before it finally showed up on my older iPhone 5. I have faith, however misguided it may be, that they will fix the bugs.

Top Bottom