Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New update android V 1.97

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I updated to 1.99.01
In fact, I noticed that AC is updating itself automatically . I have to check why, it is the only application doing it.

so far nothing bad or fancy happened.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Has anyone used the Fuel catalyst?
I have thinking it will fly the entire segment but as I only had 1 when I used it for the 8 hours Bermuda trip, 1 segment is 2:45 hours the plane only went forward 1:07 hours.:banghead:
I wonder if you can use more FC to go further and if the different segment lengths have a different travel distance per FC used.

Yes, I have used the fuel catalyst. Depending on the flight it gives a 25 % distance boast only per segment. You still need to use regular fuel if you want to speed up the entire flight.

S

Sorumbas

I updated to 1.99.01
In fact, I noticed that AC is updating itself automatically . I have to check why, it is the only application doing it.

so far nothing bad or fancy happened.

Hi javi, coul you check if they changed the drop rate of the hydraulic tool. Thx in advance.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hi javi, coul you check if they changed the drop rate of the hydraulic tool. Thx in advance.
Yes it is often.
I am just completing a serial of flight to area 51 and I got 3 times in about 6 flights. It lookss even more seldom than often.
But still worst is the rate for the quest "the truth is away" Since the recovery of my game and using 5 hydraulic tool, I didn't get a single item.
I am keeping now the tools and will use in the last day. I believe that GI with improve this rate during the final days. They have a debt with us. :)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I used the fuel catalyst once and it seems pretty useless. First, you have to wait till you can use it, you can't use it anytime you want. Second, it only speeds up the flight for so many minutes. WTH??? Practically useless if your flight is 8 hours or more.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
yes, I agree with you.
With this function, GI want to keep us stuck to the game even during the flights.
I doubt I will use it a lot.

Top Bottom