Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New update android V 1.97

mine updated, no glitches found yet, but I would like to know when gi are going to give better coinage so as we can buy these new buildings without taking a year to get the funds for one. especially when you have to keep buying and selling planes to complete quests.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
I updated it and it made NO difference. the game still crashes without even loading at all and I have to force stop. I think its time to move on to a new game! it's been 3 weeks no play I'm a bit over it :(

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
So, any other new things for this update? I think there's a new item "Fuel Catalyst" used to speed up plane. Is "Fuel Catalyst" now the only way to speed up plane, or can we still use Fuel to speed up?

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
Next to the Fuel Catalyst I can also send a 'Mayor's Portrait', 'Beverage Coller' and 'Walkie-Talkie' which are maybe items to finish the building upgrades.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I made a list of items for the new buildings in the Level 7 Building thread.

I have also noted that Hydraulic Tools now drop "Often" from Area 51 and that items for "The Truth is Out There" are all "Very Seldom"(n)

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s

I have also noted that Hydraulic Tools now drop "Often" from Area 51 and that items for "The Truth is Out There" are all "Very Seldom"(n)

Correct, and I noticed that till now, they don't drop often. I got 1 out of 5/6:s

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
qbs2hn
Username
Kitty

I have noticed that so I have collect more items of "The Truth is Out There" before update.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Just updated and despite a couple of crashes seems ok. Whenever they have a mission with items around the city it always seems to crash far more often than normal so roll on 7 days when the debris goes into the same hole that GI send all the emails about the game not working. ... I wonder if its the same hole Ozzie Smith fell into?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
So, any other new things for this update? I think there's a new item "Fuel Catalyst" used to speed up plane. Is "Fuel Catalyst" now the only way to speed up plane, or can we still use Fuel to speed up?
Red Fox One Fuel still works as usual to speed up any flight (and/or the weathervane bonus, if you are so lucky to earn one)
However, the Fuel Catalyst will not speed up flights to Area 51.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Red Fox One Fuel still works as usual to speed up any flight (and/or the weathervane bonus, if you are so lucky to earn one)
However, the Fuel Catalyst will not speed up flights to Area 51.

thanks for the info. i am readying myself for aztec, so i'm gonna get screwed up if the only way to speed up is by using Fuel Catalyst. i actually have 4 weathervane :D from diligently clicking on tdv 's villa. :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Has anyone used the Fuel catalyst?
I have thinking it will fly the entire segment but as I only had 1 when I used it for the 8 hours Bermuda trip, 1 segment is 2:45 hours the plane only went forward 1:07 hours.:banghead:
I wonder if you can use more FC to go further and if the different segment lengths have a different travel distance per FC used.

S

Sorumbas

Has anyone used the Fuel catalyst?
I have thinking it will fly the entire segment but as I only had 1 when I used it for the 8 hours Bermuda trip, 1 segment is 2:45 hours the plane only went forward 1:07 hours.:banghead:
I wonder if you can use more FC to go further and if the different segment lengths have a different travel distance per FC used.

I used, u can use a Fuel catalyst two times 1/3 and 2/3 of the flight. How long it speed up i can´t guarantee, but i think it depends on how long the whole flights take.
The flights to area 51 cannot be speeded up with Fuel catalyst.

I really don´t understand why they changed the droprate of the Hydraulic tools form "always" to "very often". I got 2 in 6 flights. They made a mistake and now the mission is even more dificult to complete.

The new items are to complete:
Terminal lvl7 (Beverage Cooler, Parking Meter, Arch Metal Detector and Wall Speaker)flying to Amsterdam
Control tower lvl 7 (Headset, Airline Route Map, Monitor and Walkie- Talkie) flying to Tokyo
City Hall lvl 7(Office Chair, Fax, Mayor´s Portrait and Laptop) flying to Mexico City

I sent a e-mail regarding the whole update to GI.

Top Bottom