Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update 5.3

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Is that safe for us on Android to update now? Free2Play Ivan said last Thursday it is not safe to update. Is that fixed? I still see the same v. 5.3.25 from April 14 on Google Play store.

If you're playing on Android 5.3.14 — it's a stable release will all the latest new content, and there's no reason for you to update yet.
Next major update will come in May.

However, there are tech releases like the one that's coming tonight that are intended primarily for those users who encounter issues like losing the in-game progress (as those things go — we can never be 100% sure any issue is fixed when we fix it). If you encounter a problem after an update — please drop us a line through support team.

If you're playing on Android 5.3.14 — it's a stable release will all the latest new content, and there's no reason for you to update yet.
Next major update will come in May.

However, there are tech releases like the one that's coming tonight that are intended primarily for those users who encounter issues like losing the in-game progress (as those things go — we can never be 100% sure any issue is fixed when we fix it). If you encounter a problem after an update — please drop us a line through support team.
Thanks Ivan! Both of my games are at 5.3.14 without any major issue (of course except small things like collection icons not showing correctly, speed up fuel numbers do not show correctly, but those do not affect playing). So do we know when will be the next stable release? Or is the one coming tonight a stable release? I don't want to wait for too long and have to keep track of how many updates I am behind.

Top Bottom