Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Update 5.3

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hmm, how long should I wait for the fixed profile to load on GI's end? Thanks for the fast response here, but it's not working after 15 mins. Will wait a bit longer. I already submitted a ticket.

Don't wait in game. It works the same way as special events — minimize the app, then relaunch it.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Free2Play anything on passengers not counting towards alliance? I've opened a ticket, not sure if it just had to do with the servers or something on my end.

If it was on Monday, then unfortunately I think they're gone. Our servers were down for some time.
Passengers start counting towards alliance after a profile is at least a day old as an anti-cheat measure.
Other than that — we'll look into it.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
If it was on Monday, then unfortunately I think they're gone. Our servers were down for some time.
Passengers start counting towards alliance after a profile is at least a day old as an anti-cheat measure.
Free2Play i've not had a passenger count since Monday after i upgraded. I have a ticket open but as i have just said I've not heard anything for over 24 hours now

Meagansoroka

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
meagansoroka
Thanks, Ivan. It looks like they're counting now. I think I lost a day but it seems to be working again.

Troglodyte69

500+ Star Club
Did I get it wrong? I thought you could only have one game on one apple id. I updated a game on my old iPhone and was looking forward to being able to use it on my iPad, but after updating the iPad game I am not getting that option. I just get to choose between a level one game and the existing iPad game no sign of the iPhone one. Can anyone help please?

Did I get it wrong? I thought you could only have one game on one apple id. I updated a game on my old iPhone and was looking forward to being able to use it on my iPad, but after updating the iPad game I am not getting that option. I just get to choose between a level one game and the existing iPad game no sign of the iPhone one. Can anyone help please?

I was under that impression as well but something still isn't working with this. GI support will tell you that they don't recommend swapping back and forth often because of the risk of picking an old game but the real issue is that the GameCenter syncing is still buggy

I've been pretty tolerant of most development issues because I work in this industry and it's difficult to do sometimes, but this was the major functionality in the release and it's not working correctly . It's either that or the way it was advertised isn't correct

This eventually got fixed but I'm not sure how. I just got a choice to sync my game back to my iPad with a couple lost hours of play. The problem with this was that I lost all my neighbors and joe have a second iOS game that I'm sure will cause neighbors confusion on for awhile because many will see two similar games in their list

Troglodyte69

500+ Star Club
I was under that impression as well but something still isn't working with this. GI support will tell you that they don't recommend swapping back and forth often because of the risk of picking an old game but the real issue is that the GameCenter syncing is still buggy

I've been pretty tolerant of most development issues because I work in this industry and it's difficult to do sometimes, but this was the major functionality in the release and it's not working correctly . It's either that or the way it was advertised isn't correct

This eventually got fixed but I'm not sure how. I just got a choice to sync my game back to my iPad with a couple lost hours of play. The problem with this was that I lost all my neighbors and joe have a second iOS game that I'm sure will cause neighbors confusion on for awhile because many will see two similar games in their list
Thanks for the response, I guess some things never change, especially where G! are concerned.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rwaybi
Username
Bulldog
Happy Easter everyone. I updated by accident and was bumped back to level 60 and every time I opened the game it would be like I never played it. I contacted GI and they said to fold and unfold the game so it could sink to there servers. So after starting and restarting the game 25 times everything Came back to level 74 and it all works fine. If you are having a problem try this. It takes time but be patient it may work.

Top Bottom