Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New mission: cinemania!

Device
  1. Android
Hello, I can't take snapshot of my airport :-( I have no facebook account, want to save it localy. I go to camera picture, press it, game stops for a while and than go further and nothing happend. can you help me please? Thanks.

Dont worry droidair. I am accumulating cash for runway lvl3, then land extension (50000), flight school and terminal update to make the jet I bought by mistake yesterday. At the time 42000 coins... at 50000 I buid the runway to welcome incoming level 3 flight

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
You talked against me talking bout big wallet, so i did take it personal ;-)

And from the 51 persons who i deal with, 49 are finished allready, so i am for sure not the only one hehe
Just came to share here what the reward is for completion of the quest.

Hello, I can't take snapshot of my airport :-( I have no facebook account, want to save it localy. I go to camera picture, press it, game stops for a while and than go further and nothing happend. can you help me please? Thanks.

I wouldnt be surprised if its another glitch at the moment. I would wait until insight release a new update sorting out all the problems and then try again :)

Top Bottom