Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New iOS Update v3.0

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
LAX
Yes, this morning I visited a lot of neighboors tapping on training center but I found nothing.
Another good new from our friend of GI!!!!

It's becaming very hard to do the visit because now a lot of space buildings give nothing.

Cheers

Massimo

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Eric,
Yes!!! you are absolutley correct. Prior to the update i used to tap on every training center multiple times (for those neighbors with more than 1). Each tap would least drop an item if not two items. Was not as productive as the planetarium but definitley better than the other space buildings. The day after the update, i did my routine visits, tapping on planetaria nad training centers, got zilch from the latter. LAX

Ramy

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
McAwesome
Username
McAwesome
Has anyone else noticed that since the update the received gifts change, so when you receive a gift it shows as Passenger (5) then after you take it it shows as Fuel (3) (or something else) and if you go back in at a later time it shows as something completely different. I have no idea in some cases what item I have actually received.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Eric,
Yes!!! you are absolutley correct. Prior to the update i used to tap on every training center multiple times (for those neighbors with more than 1). Each tap would least drop an item if not two items. Was not as productive as the planetarium but definitley better than the other space buildings. The day after the update, i did my routine visits, tapping on planetaria nad training centers, got zilch from the latter. LAX

Ramy

So now we have building which has no use, just taking up space ?? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Plus we lose the item that it dropped which was one of 5 required for a "Launch Item" !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Here's more on the annoying Facebook integration. When you earn a collection and tap on Collect, the game takes you to the Congratulations window. Previously, you would tap on OK to close the window. Now, if you're not careful, you tap on Share and Continue ... which takes you out of AC and into your Facebook app. Annoying! Just "X" out of the window and your Launch Ready reward will be counted.
Cheers,
Tom

I don't know if it is mentioned earlier, but if you are not online, you don't get the share button, but the old fashion OK button.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Are you sure AL's are still dropping items? I know they do drop items in your own airport, but I quit clicking them in neighbor's airports as they never seem to drop anything anymore. They used to drop items, but I am not sure they do anymore.
I never click them.... The collection said they drop from own AL's

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Has anyone noticed that the training centers have stopped dropping items in neighbors cities since this update??? Of course, my support games need astronaut helmets, which used to drop from the training centers!!!
I have noticed this on iOS but on android training centres still drop items

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Unless there's a quest running that requires tapping other buildings/things in a neighbor's city, my five taps are: Planetarium, Mission Control Center, Lunar Launch Pad, Prometheus Launch Pad and Apogee Launch Pad.
Cheers.
Tom

Before the latest round of updates, the AL & Space Academy did drop items needed for launches when clicking them on neighbors visits. However, they do not drop anything on neighbor visits now. That is not good for those of us that did not stockpile these items for the blue and green launches. I have an ample supply of items for the red launches, but very few helmets and space suits for the blue/green launches. :(

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Before the latest round of updates, the AL & Space Academy did drop items needed for launches when clicking them on neighbors visits. However, they do not drop anything on neighbor visits now. That is not good for those of us that did not stockpile these items for the blue and green launches. I have an ample supply of items for the red launches, but very few helmets and space suits for the blue/green launches. :(
LAX

Thanks for this update Eric. Likewise HH2 has scant resources for blue launches as still chasing map
for Sacremento!
I am flying 2 deltas to South Observatory, drop rates really good ;)

Top Bottom