Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Event - Easter?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I already have build 5 farmermarkets :).
I finished last year with help of items I collected before the quest. Farmermarkets are one of the few buildings that still drop items....
and than..... GI stole my building out of my warehouse together with a few others and never returned all buildings. (They gave me back three buildings, lost 3 or 4 builings)

IOS didn't have an easter quest, android already has had two

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
I would love a shot at the last Easter event on Android for my iPad. That Egg Castle place is so cool looking to me!! I missed out by like 1 item/collection last time around on my Android, so another shot would be great!

stevel2606

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4y4x2k
Username
SL2606(item)
What Is The Prize for Completing The Easter Quest? I Am 1 Item Short, Drops From Farmers Markwts Have Been Terrible. Is It Worth Spending 18 Grennies To C
Try And Complete.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
the reward its a rabitt hole increase 20 population, and by mistake i spend 18 greenies and didnt get the fresh vegetables,so.... i think that is not a good reason...its my opinion:whistle:

What Is The Prize for Completing The Easter Quest? I Am 1 Item Short, Drops From Farmers Markwts Have Been Terrible. Is It Worth Spending 18 Grennies To C
Try And Complete.

If you are patient enough, you can keep visiting Farmer's markets for the next 12 months. When GI recycle the quest the following year, you will be in good shape to complete the collection (that's what happened to Bali Hi).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
If you are patient enough, you can keep visiting Farmer's markets for the next 12 months. When GI recycle the quest the following year, you will be in good shape to complete the collection (that's what happened to Bali Hi).
will not work, farmermarkets stop dropping after the quest....

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
will not work, farmermarkets stop dropping after the quest....
I got plenty of drops since last year till this quest, just no Vegetable (android game). So it is only one i am missing, to have 4th collection. It looks i will need to wait till next year. Hope vegetable will be more populat next year :D

On ipad i finished in couple of days. The only good thing of Rabbit Hile is that increase the population for +20. But it need a road. And surprise - no population in the hole. :hilarious:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Strange I got plenty vegetables but no fish.

Does the reward remain the same. Was the reward for last year, a rabbit hole as well? I can't recall many rabbit holes around before this quest this year

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
With 5 markets build (and 7 in stock) since day 3 of the quest and visiting only farmer markets at friends during the quest, still a drop for collection at 0-2-2-0-0. No finish for me this time.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
I will not be earning a Rabbit Hole on my Android game. I never completed a single collection - not a fish in sight!
My iPad easily completed and I never even built a Farmers Market since my population count is so far over the allowed amount.
Just doesn't make sense to have such disparity between games!

Top Bottom