Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Neighbors with Planetarium Needed

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kbfr1t6
Username
SolidScout
@Pavolko_Gun @Dancing Dolphin @Etshk @Marve @andy8758 @mo elbo @crescent moon @Wasted Eagle @Allan Browne @KingKong @novagator @Ispmark @Barkmi4 (Mike) @deepgreensea @Radu81 @Spooksue @Jgm85 @Ssam04 @TeresaLisboa @Husam @Mouse @A Robbie Airport @yenta613 @CKYoon @Rainer @Davescharf @Madge59230

I am going to try adding all of you....
Some of you may no longer play the game, others might not have space,others i might not be able to find friend code, others might not even have planetariums but its hard to see after going through 37 pages of it but for those that are still alive, just tagging so you are aware. Also, it might take a while until i go through the whole list trying to find friend codes.

btw my ingame name should be "SolidScout" and might be an item added at the end.

@Pavolko_Gun @Dancing Dolphin @Etshk @Marve @andy8758 @mo elbo @crescent moon @Wasted Eagle @Allan Browne @KingKong @novagator @Ispmark @Barkmi4 (Mike) @deepgreensea @Radu81 @Spooksue @Jgm85 @Ssam04 @TeresaLisboa @Husam @Mouse @A Robbie Airport @yenta613 @CKYoon @Rainer @Davescharf @Madge59230

Some of you may no longer play the game, others might not have space,others i might not be able to find friend code, others might not even have planetariums but its hard to see after going through 37 pages of it but for those that are still alive, just tagging so you are aware. Also, it might take a while until i go through the whole list trying to find friend codes.

btw my ingame name should be "SolidScout" and might be an item added at the end.
OK and i will send request too (y)

I have a full list of neighbours now sorry :(

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03b7g2iwo
Username
Pilot Tim
Anyone in need of neighbors (with planetariums and so on....)can send me requests (tag me so i know its a forummember)
Main account 1---mo1=203006rf
Main account
2---mo2=20dbnfe4
Main account 3---mo3=20l60j6ab

Mo Elbo
@mo elbo , just sent you a FR to account 3 from Pilot Tim. Thx for accepting.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03fubefvy
Username
Apesanteur
Anyone in need of neighbors (with planetariums and so on....)can send me requests (tag me so i know its a forummember)
Updated information after some friendcodes have changed over the last year

Main account 2---mo2=20dbnfe4

Mo Elbo

Have sent you friend requests as well if you are still open to neighbors - ign is Apesa or Apesanteur

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ipt8u0e
Username
TNG

Mo Elbo
Hello,

I've also sent requests if you still accept new people.

Thank you

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03hcis9we
Username
Bythesea

Mo Elbo
@mo elbo I just sent you 3 requests from Bythesea - thanks in advance for accepting!

Top Bottom