Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Neighbors with Planetarium Needed

Device
  1. Android
Username
tjy89
I have requests from a Jyt Tan - is that you?
Edit: I tried to put in your code, but it shows not valid - I think it should have only 9 digits, not 10. I went ahead and accepted requests from Jyt Tan in hopes it is you. You might want to correct your profile to show the correct game name.
Thanks for highlighting. Yes that's me.
I have corrected the typo above.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
@CKYoon @slanghanger @deepgreensea @Ispmark @andy8758 @Gt city

Hi, new player here. Have sent request.
If you all don't mind, please accept.
My friend code is 04a8s3gor
Thanks!
Sorry. Probably deleted you- if I don’t recognise name requesting I routinely delete requests. It helps if you have a gift request in your name e.g. tjy89 F20 - then I double check forum for requests. Try sending request again.

G

Gunny_CZ

Guys, not sure if there are still around people who recall Pavolko_Gun from 2013 to 2016. I have decided to start to play again, mainly due to the unique atmosphere and cooperation. My game was not possible to recover. I have got a compensation from GI and flying like a mad with owls :) I am looking for guys with planetariums to help me to create some fuel for space launches and build my own planetariums again. I would appreciate your support even with trading of F20. Thanks a lot for adding 04yv5wpo3 to your game

Last edited by a moderator:
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03n7g9r2j
Username
Freddie Mercury
Anyone in need of neighbors (with planetariums and so on....)can send me requests (tag me so i know its a forummember)
Main account 1---mo1=203006rf
Main account
2---mo2=20d3bz2e
Main account 3---mo3=20dbnfe4

Mo Elbo
Hey Mo just sent requests. My game name is Freddie Mercury....ay....oo... :)

Thanks in advance

Top Bottom