Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Neighbors with Planetarium Needed

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20qi3l0h
Username
ppzz18
Hi ppzz18 iam verry sorry but i removed your request with a few others before i saw the post
please send the requests again and i wil accept them asap

Main account 1---mo1=203006rf
Main account 2---mo2=20d3bz2e
Main account 3---mo3=20dbnfe4 (waiting restore from G.I)
Support account Minimo code =20l60j6ab (minimo :this account has also planetariums and other keybuildings )
Have a good day(night)
Mo Elbo
Hi, I resend the request to mo2 and your supporting account. please check again . Thanks

Pilot Jayco

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
035cw2pvj
Username
Pilot Jayco
Hi. I have 3 games with planetariums, training centers, astronaut academies and cosmic fuel stations that now have available space for new neighbors. Feel free to send me neighbor requests, just please tag me and let me know your in-game name. My codes are in my signature.

Added you! Please accept. My game name is xor papa jayco

Many thanks for helping

Hi @mo elbo , Ive added your main 1 and minimo . Hope you'll accept. Many thanks. My game name is xor papa jayco
Hi Jayco i will gladly accept your request
i also sent you a request from mo2 it has all the planetariums and other buildings needed
Feel free to Pm me if you need anything else
have a good day . Mo Elbo

D..

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Please PM me
Username
D-(needed items)
Hi all

I'm very new to launching, only bought my green launch pad yesterday. I'm looking to launch with players to gain experience and parts and eventually have enough to host launches where you could also join. Who would be so kind to let me launch with them please?

Top Bottom