Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

needing sleigh cover

how old am i

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel degracia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
arnlxq3
Username
daniel31
Hi everyone here is my code so u all can add me
Code: arnlxq3

Level: 28

Stars: 52

Rep: 5

Items i need: sleigh cover security camera triple wire transmitter reinforced frame ergonomic chair

Items i can send: fuel(3 units) old lantern sleigh oil disponsable shampoo goal posts computer chocolate candies cockpit glass welder tour review landing lamp copy machine rope block passenger(10) powerfull radio spaceship engine guestbook cognac fuel supply jet engine binoculars fuel additives drill additional radar white bracelets smoke detector spare wire server rack landing gear flight catering beacon defroster navigation module master plan fuel hose giroscope deicer spare propeller

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Hi everyone here is my code so u all can add me
Code: arnlxq3
Level: 28
Stars: 52
Rep: 5
Items i need: sleigh cover security camera triple wire transmitter reinforced frame ergonomic chair
Items i can send: fuel(3 units) old lantern sleigh oil disponsable shampoo goal posts computer chocolate candies cockpit glass welder tour review landing lamp copy machine rope block passenger(10) powerfull radio spaceship engine guestbook cognac fuel supply jet engine binoculars fuel additives drill additional radar white bracelets smoke detector spare wire server rack landing gear flight catering beacon defroster navigation module master plan fuel hose giroscope deicer spare propeller
Hi daniel degracia You should post this in the daily Trading Thread at https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?forums/android-airport-city-item-trading.8/
Also, you might also want to read about creating a signature at https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/posting-what-you-need-in-your-signature.149/

P.S Welcome to the forum

Reactions: tdv

daniel degracia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
arnlxq3
Username
daniel31
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Not to sound bitchy, but you can't just come to the site, post in announcements that people must add you and send the stuff you need.. Just do what Andrew says, get involved in the daily trading thread and I'm sure you will get what you need! :)

By the way nice poll haha

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Not to sound bitchy, but you can't just come to the site, post in announcements that people must add you and send the stuff you need.. Just do what Andrew says, get involved in the daily trading thread and I'm sure you will get what you need! :)

By the way nice poll haha
If you read my posts you will see I have never sent any requests for anything other than NEIGHBOURS,

Therefore I do take offence at your tone!

I asked for neighbours as every day I have faithfully sent stuff to my existing neighbours however I had less than 20
So felt folks where missing out!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Oh and Daniel, nobody can send any fuel station items!

For more neighbours and whatever talk for stuff, go to trading thread of the day.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
If you read my posts you will see I have never sent any requests for anything other than NEIGHBOURS,

Therefore I do take offence at your tone!

I asked for neighbours as every day I have faithfully sent stuff to my existing neighbours however I had less than 20
So felt folks where missing out!

Sorry I don't really understand why you reply at my comment :p It was aimed towards daniel. I love that we all add each other on this forum and exchange gifts. However I think the way daniel (with his first post) posting in a way like 'this is my code add me and send the stuff i need' is not the way it is supposed to be.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Sorry I don't really understand why you reply at my comment :p It was aimed towards daniel. I love that we all add each other on this forum and exchange gifts. However I think the way daniel (with his first post) posting in a way like 'this is my code add me and send the stuff i need' is not the way it is supposed to be.

I think its a funny welcome post...
I read it, and instant was thinking: yeah right i will add you now... Well not!

Maybe this style is working on facebook or with newbies, but most of the time not.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I agree with Aero.
I see posts like that and automatically say no.
If people want to add me they need to ask....I just added two neighbours today.(y)

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Thanks Frisco - I am still getting used to all this but having fun!

Therefore can I add you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom