Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows my windows game stuck on loading screen

I play my gameradar3 game fine yesterday at 8pm est, but now its stuck on loading screen. But my main game works fine. I open a support ticket and this is the responce I got

Valery Kolesova
(Game Insight Support)

May 30, 11:32 MSK

Dear David,

Our dev team is doing their best to fix the game up and make it launch normally. Current solution is to change the system language of your device to one of the supported languages. After that the game should start in the normal mode.
The list of supported languages:
Russian, English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Korean, Portuguese, Arabian, Japanese.

We apologize for the inconveniences the latest update might have caused!

Sincerely,
Valery
Game Insight Support Team

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I believe you just ran into the same problem that apple players have with multiple accounts.
I think in the future GI will be cracking down on multiple accounts regardless of the device.
I have a theory that the games are tracked through IP address.
This means regardless of how many games or accounts you have they are routed through one IP address.

I believe you just ran into the same problem that apple players have with multiple accounts.
I think in the future GI will be cracking down on multiple accounts regardless of the device.
I have a theory that the games are tracked through IP address.
This means regardless of how many games or accounts you have they are routed through one IP address.

Windows store still says you can install on up to 10 windows 10 devices. I take that to mean you can have 10 games going (only if you're really foolish and have absolutely no real life):D

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Windows store still says you can install on up to 10 windows 10 devices. I take that to mean you can have 10 games going (only if you're really foolish and have absolutely no real life):D

windows store is not associated with GI other then to approve apps and forward payments.
GI could make changes to their game and notify windows store but it may take a while to filter down and for them to change their notice.

@Liam Dobczinski @crescent moon @Cosmic Blue, this is the response I got

Valery Kolesova
(Game Insight Support)

May 31, 15:08 MSK

Dear David,

Our development team already knows of the trouble and is making every effort to correct it. Troubleshooting the issue and implementing the necessary changes should not take very long and we intend to improve the whole situation and patch everything up with the following update.

I think the simplest way in your case would be to wait for the update, as I have no other means of helping you this very moment. Anyway, I'm waiting for the fixes alongside you.

If you still have any troubles after downloading the new version, waste no time and tell me about it right away!

Sincerely,
Valery

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
@Liam Dobczinski @crescent moon @Cosmic Blue, this is the response I got

Valery Kolesova
(Game Insight Support)

May 31, 15:08 MSK

Dear David,

Our development team already knows of the trouble and is making every effort to correct it. Troubleshooting the issue and implementing the necessary changes should not take very long and we intend to improve the whole situation and patch everything up with the following update.

I think the simplest way in your case would be to wait for the update, as I have no other means of helping you this very moment. Anyway, I'm waiting for the fixes alongside you.

If you still have any troubles after downloading the new version, waste no time and tell me about it right away!

Sincerely,
Valery
new update released yesterday supposably fixes this issue (along with some other bugs). version is 5.4.10

well the new update didn't fix my game still stuck on loading
Same happen to me and try it many times then i shutdown the computer and start again but i start the game from the window store i click play and then start normally.
ac1.jpg

Top Bottom