Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General My most numerously useless collections. What are yours?

I recently rounded the turn on amassing 100million now-not-terribly-useful coins.
Here are some of my other most numerous / useless collections from 3 years of play.
Who out there has the *largest* number of something in their Collections? :unsure:

Screenshot_20231209_135331_Airport City.jpg

Screenshot_20231209_135419_Airport City.jpg
Screenshot_20231209_135001_Airport City.jpg
Screenshot_20231209_134920_Airport City.jpg
Screenshot_20231209_134825_Airport City.jpg

One of the biggest disappointments I had as a new player was that many collections do not give you the actual thing you collect. By all rights, I should have nearly 4000 T-rex skeletons roaming the fields around my city and reenacting a very disturbing mix of Jurassic Park and Night at the Museum 😆

why never collect them? 🤔
There was a time when we believed new levels were to come… so keeping those made sense, to level up quicker when that would happen
nowadays, I don’t see new levels coming, but I guess we all got used having a little exclamation mark over the collections icon, and, as @Madge59230 said, it’s pretty pointless to collect them.
I might do it, one day, if I ever get close to a billion coins…

adK

350+ Star Club
Bar Alliance
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
040QG6123 / no generic 'pilot xxxxxx' names will be accepted
Username
City of Dunwall
Tell me a reason why they should be collected? You get 300 coins.. personally have over 216 Million coins so not sure I need 300 more 🤣 XP is useless too…level 80…. so why waste time just to get the counter to zero….. if you got something useful like a bonus then that would be different….
well, right, I simply didn't realize that..😅 obviously, when reaching level cap you don't need to collect some 160xp or whatever...not mentioning the coins ..
on the other (if i ever reach that high) i think it would make go crazy not collecting it,, 😂

Aviator TD

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Pilot TD
A collect all button would be useful for the collections. There is a collect all button for presents, but i rarely use it as i want to take the f20s when I'm going to use them.

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
A collect all button would be useful for the collections. There is a collect all button for presents, but i rarely use it as i want to take the f20s when I'm going to use them.
I would like to see a 'Collect 5' or 'Collect 10' button rather than 'All'. Even with collections that provide useful items, doing them one-by-one is very tedious.

Device
  1. iPad
Tell me a reason why they should be collected? You get 300 coins.. personally have over 216 Million coins so not sure I need 300 more 🤣 XP is useless too…level 80…. so why waste time just to get the counter to zero….. if you got something useful like a bonus then that would be different….
You can get more coins for the collections that award a building (e.g. the iceberg bar): simply put it on your map and then sell it just after - it is not even needed to complete the construction. For each building you can get several hundreds of extra coins . I agree it changes nothing for big players, but for little ones, I think it is an easy way to get extra coins that should not be forgotten.

Mac Craft

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03qd5h9g6
Username
Mac
About the coin thing or other useless staff...I am looking at that as something that I achieved. And not necessarily something that is not useful anymore. The longer you play more and more items that you get become "useless". I suggest they give us $ back...hahahaha or to keep it reel they should make a livery or building that is like...50M or 100M....that will put this arguments to sleep.
Also Lithuanian air can use few new pilots. Find me if interested. We are star collecting low testosterone group that knows where the bodies are buried. We can communicate through FBM.

Top Bottom