Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

multiple cloud castles

D

Deleted member 9675

For more than 2.5 years of playing, I'm still working on getting my first cloud castle... Only 1/3 way there..
I am finally at 98/100 but the first animal on the collection still alludes me at least 4 mnths ow

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I have two already in my city and 1 in storage. I also have 50/100 completed for the 4th.

I'm saving the third because I get hives when I think about adding a 3x3 building in the middle of an efficient 2x2 layout. So I'm saving the 3rd until I get the 4th.

I'm not there yet but I know a lot of the high level players need the most efficient passenger production so I'm trying to get ahead of the curve

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
Mathematically, the only thing that I can think of is that when you stack the bonuses the 2nd and/or 3rd one might in some cases be marginally less effective due to the way it rounds-up the benefits.

Trying to solve for that would be a nightmare.

For more than 2.5 years of playing, I'm still working on getting my first cloud castle... Only 1/3 way there..
There are quite a few OCD players that cannot let a cloud pass by without tapping it. I don’t go out of my way to tap them but I’m about 1/3 of the way to getting my fourth. Like most completed collections, I’ve collected >80% of the needed items via Adventure Building drops, not from the primary task normally needed to get them.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
There are quite a few OCD players that cannot let a cloud pass by without tapping it. I don’t go out of my way to tap them but I’m about 1/3 of the way to getting my fourth. Like most completed collections, I’ve collected >80% of the needed items via Adventure Building drops, not from the primary task normally needed to get them.

I am a bit OCD, but usually, nothing comes in.

Nearly got my 7th collection. I'm heartbroken I can't put it in my city (subject to bugs 😏 )

1595246927714.png

Top Bottom