Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monthly Post Leaderboard Competition - Starts 1st January 2015 - Win a Voucher!

We have a great new competition starting on the 1st January 2015!

On the left hand side of the home page, you can see the Monthly Post Leader board. You can also view an extended Leader Board by clicking here. The leader board is updated every 15 minutes.

At the end of the month when the Monthly Post Winner is announced, they will win one of the following:

£10 Google Play Voucher
£10 iTunes Voucher
£10 Windows Store Voucher
£10 Amazon App Store Voucher

The winner will be contacted to chose which voucher they would prefer.

Due to currency conversions, the voucher will be the closest one available to the £10. (IE, If you wanted a US voucher, it would be for $15)

Remember, this competition does not start until the 1st January 2015 when the monthly leader board resets.

This competition is only valid for the month of January 2015.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
And what are the rules?
I see Robby has a lot of posts because they were posted double (problems with his wifi?)
I see Tom post a message just for the post so he beats you (for that day)

The postings should add something to the forum and not posts just to get high in the ranking I think...

I'd like to see common sense applied in regards to the rules.

1) No cheating. This means no replying to numerous threads with short, pointless posts with the only aim being to increase your post count.
2) Double posts wont be allowed. If this does happen, the double posting will be deleted and as such the members post count will show a true reflection.

The competition will run for the month of January. If successful, it may continue and become a regular feature. This will allow us to iron out an issues and adjust the rules for any future competitions.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Maybe a combination of total posts & total likes (with emphasis on the latter) would be more appropriate.
I agree wholeheartedly. Quality of posts is what's important, not quantity.
Cheers,
Tom
PS: I did not write this post to add one more to my count for the month. Feel free to delete this post after you read it!
PPS: Please do not allow (@)ydl(@) into this competition!!!

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Wow, this is a competition too? Ok, count me in. And yes, delete double post.
@greensmith , Tom, it's personal for you to @ydl@ ? Hahahahaha.... Don't worry, soon, he or she will never get the rank 1 in iOS launches. My baby port, baby Ara is growing so fast. Level 23 now. And already in the to 3 apooge. I will smack him down.... Lol . @Gt city , make sure ok bro...... And I love you guys.....

Device
  1. Android
Ow, before I forget, I do this competition only for fun. Please do calculate what you need to be calculated. I am not angry if one day you calculate my posts is not important. And if I win, can I give the reward to someone? I just love to post, since this forum become my life the last 2 months.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I agree wholeheartedly. Quality of posts is what's important, not quantity.
Cheers,
Tom
PS: I did not write this post to add one more to my count for the month. Feel free to delete this post after you read it!
Good post always remains! (y)

PPS: Please do not allow (@)ydl(@) into this competition!!!
I am watching, do not worry! :sneaky::hilarious:

I'd like to see common sense applied in regards to the rules.

1) No cheating. This means no replying to numerous threads with short, pointless posts with the only aim being to increase your post count.
2) Double posts wont be allowed. If this does happen, the double posting will be deleted and as such the members post count will show a true reflection.

The competition will run for the month of January. If successful, it may continue and become a regular feature. This will allow us to iron out an issues and adjust the rules for any future competitions.

Absolutely agree.....common sense and respect for each other I would hope would lead the way without lots of 'rules' - great competition to add a bit of sparkle to the month of January, and for all the time I've been involved in this forum, I've always known everyone to be this way ......and should there be a lurking forum member out there who doesn't follow 'our culture', I'm sure a bit of peer pressure will help them to see the error of their ways!!
My view anyway....!
Az...

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
It was a crystalline moment:

A shaft of light fell into the hall as the clouds parted outside.
The man at the podium fell silent for effect. He then nodded to his assistant.
The crowd in the gallery, murmurous in their unity, rose to their feet. There could be only one name!
There was only one man!
As the cluster of starmen parted, a lone figure, smiling humbly, with an almost antiquated degree of modesty, emerged, waving to the masses.
The croud roared in recognition.
The chorus on everyone's lips was:!

Congratulations @Robby Kusuma[/U

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
I wanna thank you to Papa J, who bless us always. My wife and my daughter who support me always. @Dave and @Gt city , thx buddy, you are the best. And Big Thank you to all my friendsss........ Who joined my launch.... @eat007 , @pegasus , @emily @LAX , @Darkdagon , @Rsorour , @Jay J , @Diabloscort , @Pavolko_Gun , @DarekK, @flip123, @packman, @Chad Ladwig and all the friends that names are not mentioned. And thank you to Garudas, @Juvenal , @Bali Hi , @nsari , @Yulee, i love you all. Peace yo.

Darkdagon

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Darkdagon
Username
Darkdagon
I wanna thank you to Papa J, who bless us always. My wife and my daughter who support me always. @Dave and @Gt city , thx buddy, you are the best. And Big Thank you to all my friendsss........ Who joined my launch.... @eat007 , @pegasus , @emily @LAX , @Darkdagon , @Rsorour , @Jay J , @Diabloscort , @Pavolko_Gun , @DarekK, @flip123, @packman, @Chad Ladwig and all the friends that names are not mentioned. And thank you to Garudas, @Juvenal , @Bali Hi , @nsari , @Yulee, i love you all. Peace yo.

Congrats buddy! :) Well deserved!!

Top Bottom