Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday September 14th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Thank you ! If you get an unwanted gift . It's because my finger slipped (Rare) . Or Something happened on the way . I send what you request or 20 fuel . Thanks again all ! This is no joking matter .​

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Paul34357
just started playing the game but it's so frustrating trying to build the game up. All I seem to do is land planes and slowly earn money. I need to receive gifts to grow the airport. I send out loads of requests and gifts but don't seem to get anything back.

Help!!

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts!

I would be grateful for the following:

Ear Plugs
Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers
Fuel Catalyst
High Level Repair Items

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hi everyone and thanks to those who helped Chloe2 complete the cosmic fuel station. Now I have to figure out what to do next - upgrade my runway to level 5 or buy another parcel of land in the city. I think I'll be buying land so I can make more money faster and I have a need for more electricity.

For now, chloe11111 is still flying to the hawaiian islands that already has 3 stars to get items for the terminal level 8 upgrade. If anyone can send arcade machine x2, or smart glass x2, I would really appreciate the help.

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
Hello everyone!
Since I only need a couple of floor washers for both android games, I don't have any real gift requests.
So what I'll do for now is just return whatever is sent to me. Send me whatever item you need and I'll hit return. (y)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
just started playing the game but it's so frustrating trying to build the game up. All I seem to do is land planes and slowly earn money. I need to receive gifts to grow the airport. I send out loads of requests and gifts but don't seem to get anything back.

Help!!
Just merged your thread with Daily Trade Thread. (y)

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance

Help!!
Hi Paul, yes, this game can be frustrating without the right friends. Find good friends in the forum. Many of the people that come up in the "add friends" list don't actually play so the requests you are sending aren't being ignored, they just are never seen. Also, many people in the forum don't accept unsolicited friend requests. We would like to have friends who are also active in the forum. So if you are adding somebody, notify them by private message to look for your name in their list.

Create a signature and update it regularly so people know what to send you. Check other people's signatures regularly and send them what they need. Check the daily trading thread for special requirements and post your own requirements here as well.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Spinebr
Username
Spinebr
Thank you very much @Chloe11111 and all the other friends helping me with the gifts! Sometimes it seems impossible to get the stuff for the building upgrades!
I need your help again.. More and more items needed, specially on my 2nd and 3rd games! I would REALLY apreciate some help there!
If any of you need something I can send, please send me an inbox message or tag me here! I will be glad to help you!
Cya in space guys =)

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Thank you very much @Chloe11111 and all the other friends helping me with the gifts! Sometimes it seems impossible to get the stuff for the building upgrades!
I need your help again.. More and more items needed, specially on my 2nd and 3rd games! I would REALLY apreciate some help there!
If any of you need something I can send, please send me an inbox message or tag me here! I will be glad to help you!
Cya in space guys =)
I will send communication antenna and power source again tomorrow if you still need it

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Cya in space guys =)
I can send whiteboards and solar cells. How many do you need? @spinerj

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated.

@mohsen larijani: sent you Flight Catering.
@LAX: sent you Flight Catering.
@spearman78: sent you Spare Propeller.
@TSharper: sent you Fuel (20).
@Pakman: send you Fuel (20).
@nsari: sent you Spare Propeller.
@hansle10: sent you Spare Propeller.
@Bulldog: sent you Fruit Lollipop.
@melony: sent you Spare Propeller.
@Nina: sent you Fuel Hose.
@HP-: sent you Spare Propeller.
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Fuel (20).
@Joseph: sent you Spare Propeller.