Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday November 9th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Goodmorning..
In my effort of being self supportive.. I really failed..
2 catering buildings just isn't enough, so I've decided to build a third one
For this I still need 2 packaging machines and 2 Cooling chambers
So anybody who is willing and able to help me out here??
Thank you !!!!
Signuature is up to date !!
I had the same problem . They really go fast . I've since built 6 with Forum help . ( Tried to build a 7th and wasn't allowed ) Produce 18 a day now and still can't keep up . I get one a day from a neighbor which almost keeps me even . Will check to see if you still need a Packaging Machine on Reset .................................................................................................................................................................... THANK YOU VERY MUCH NEIGHBORS ! ....... NAVIGATIONAL MODULES ....... PLEASE !

Last edited:

SannSunn

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ab28uz4
Username
SS (followed by what I need most)
Hi neighbors,
Thanks for your gifts!

@suzy I'll send you 2 cooling chambers tonight, if still needed by then. I have 6 catering facilities and since I'm focussing on the Falcon flight for a while now I have plenty of catering. I recommend to build 6 facilities (if you have the cash and space).
@Loverboy Smith I indeed don't really need pearl earring, I only use the contract of 2 days. Cognac and White gold bracelets are both needed, so alternating those is perfect!! Thanks!

Signature is up to date.
SannSunn

suzy

350+ Star Club
Hi neighbors,
Thanks for your gifts!

@suzy I'll send you 2 cooling chambers tonight, if still needed by then. I have 6 catering facilities and since I'm focussing on the Falcon flight for a while now I have plenty of catering. I recommend to build 6 facilities (if you have the cash and space).

Signature is up to date.
SannSunn
Thank you !! I'll take your advice in mind and start saving for 6 catering facilities.. so just keep the cooling chambers coming then..
I'll adapt my signature because I will need much more items then...
Still make-up for you, or do you prefer something else, just let me know !!

suzy

350+ Star Club
I had the same problem . They really go fast . I've since built 6 with Forum help . ( Tried to build a 7th and wasn't allowed ) Produce 18 a day now and still can't keep up . I get one a day from a neighbor which almost keeps me even . Will check to see if you still need a Packaging Machine on Reset .................................................................................................................................................................... THANK YOU VERY MUCH NEIGHBORS ! ....... NAVIGATIONAL MODULES ....... PLEASE !
I'm gonna have to believe everybody here, telling me I need more and more catering facilities, so just keep the packaging machines coming then, I'll adapt my signature because I will need much more items now !!
Thank you and I'll keep on sending you altimeters unless you ask me otherwise !!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Game updated! Looking for Reserve Hangar items for Level 1, then Level 2 & 3. I will do priority to do Send in return for all items, needed for Reserve Hangar. At least for IOS users....

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Waverly huff game updated. Need two Wheel Blocks and four Protective Covers.
While my good neighbors are building and leveling up Reserve Hangars, I will send Protective Covers as a priority. When new levels for Reserve Hangars are achieved, will change gift to the appropriate items.
Cheers,
Tom

Waverly huff game updated. Need two Wheel Blocks and four Protective Covers.
While my good neighbors are building and leveling up Reserve Hangars, I will send Protective Covers as a priority. When new levels for Reserve Hangars are achieved, will change gift to the appropriate items.
Cheers,
Tom
@greensmith @Gt city and any other iOS players on my list.

I can't remember what Reserve Hanger items I could gift and I would hope that we can gift successfully from Android to iOS.
So just send me what you have (lvl 1, 2 or 3) and I can hit return to see what you get back.
Keep sending and I will keep returning (unless I forget or change my mind)
MD

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Jpjpjp999 and jpjpjp4 updated, they both can use protective covers as all my games can sent wheel blocks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom