Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday February 8th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items YouCan Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and pasteyour signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

SannSunn

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ab28uz4
Username
SS (followed by what I need most)
Thanks for all the gifts!
Lollipops instead of earplugs please. Fuel and passengers are still welcome.

I have 6 of each Valentine building to visit for the event (some are still under construction, but plenty to collect from until then)
Good luck all!

Last edited:

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Hi ! Spare Wire Please . Love is in the Air ! Really looking forward to my favorite holiday , Valentines . And the Big Event ! I think it's because I was shot with Cupids arrow in the rear when I was a baby ? • 6 of each Very Romantic Buildings to visit •

Last edited:

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts. I would be grateful for the following items:

Fuel 20
Fuel Catalyst

Ear Plugs
Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asoljto
Username
jaod2
Thanks for the gifts everyone! With your help I was able to finish my flight school and town hall upgrades over the weekend.

I have a Kiss Café, but I probably won't get many other buildings since I've restarted and have a small amount of land and resources.

@Kamikaze - Sent you a friend request.

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
SpaceMonkeyJay
Username
SpaceMonkeyJay
Hi, All!
Hope you have a good day.

1). Username: SpaceMonkeyJay
2). General description: Level 23, 39 stars, 4 hearts so far.

3). Items Required:
Stapler <<<< Could anyone please send me Staplers? (Need 2 for upgrading City Hall).
Fuel
Passengers

4). Items I can send:
Numerator, Copy Machine, Fluorescent Lamp, Passengers (5,10), Fuel Catalyst, Air Conditioner, Pearl Earrings, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Radar, Rope Block, Do Not Disturb Sign, Video Wall, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Robot Tester, Slide Rule, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Weather Display, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose (lvl 24), Gyroscope (lvl 25), Spare Propeller (lvl 26), Deicer (lvl 29), Grinding Machine (lvl 32), Blanket (lvl 41), WIreless Compass (lvl 41), Centrifuge (lvl 41), Attitude Indicator (lvl 46), Crucible (lvl 51), Earplugs (lvl 51), Fruit Lollipop (lvl 51).

5). Items I can send in return:
Fuel (20), Insulation.

Thank you! Have a great day.
-Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom