Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 11th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
No code
Username
No game
Hi Metrohenrik - I think I only have HVH2 as a neighbour (will look again) do you need shears for that game?
Oh, my fumble fingers might have erased the "2". I have at the moment only one game active. The first game are at my old phone.
HVH2-pr.shears are the active game. And yes i need shears, still. Thanks though for the lot you shipped alleready.
I only need two chrysanthemums. The Running wild are done, and i need still to complete three beautefull butterfly collection.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
Heres todays list

Phantom (ph2) sent u a osc beacon sorry forgot to srnd defroster will send it next time
Smoke detector- flip123 (jpjpjp2)
Osc beacon- Aero, valestij (j2)
Server rack- JAKEL, antony1406
Choc candies- snowy70, yabuki77, Dulcesakura
Nav module- farizzha
Fuel hose- air canillas, Suresh
Flight catering- nsari (2), cap'n5
Gyroscope- Long
Shears- Hotdog, One Bad Day, hungyauming, I Fly 2

Thanks for alk your gifts if u didnt get one will send u next time :) :)
@pienicky , actually i wanted to you to send defroster..thats what i asked you..i told you i would send you server rack !! :-(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a386ohq
Username
mg name what i need
Hello everybody
does anyone have trouble to join the forum ? today i had try around 10H and 12H and 14H and 15H but it is said that it is not avalaible at the moment grrrrr
so during the end of last wek and the week end i have sent pruning shears because couldn t have seen your needs
today i have sent to Ana Cristina Eusebio @ikoo Stabekk syapik melony olly 333 Suresh Lebiegas onboth games zizulina
I will send if it is ok ( no answer and i will do) pienicki air vent filter Aero osc beacon air canillas navigation modul InCoNvEnIeNtE additional radar
I NEED 3 TRANSMITTER GREY FROM PARIS is somebody knows who has this ? Thanks for your answers

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
I've just visit my neighbours. I'm very satisfied with the items for the treadmill, just clicking on the ordinary buildings, for example the 2 cheapest buildings with passengers, but also the house with a pool. I am not sure but I think there are more now during 'the spring has come'.
I've got 3 pedometers, 3 pair of sneakers, one wristband, one isotonic drink! Clicking on the trainingcenter gives sometimes also a lot of items need for launches.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everybody
does anyone have trouble to join the forum ? today i had try around 10H and 12H and 14H and 15H but it is said that it is not avalaible at the moment grrrrr
myriam I face the same problem everyday. Have mentioned this to Dave But in my case the problem is with my internet service provider (ISP) and not with forum servers. The forum remains unavailable for many hours altogether when accessing using my home ISP.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv can you remember my tv panels please i need 4 thank you :) :)
Just sent you 4x tv panels... let me know if they make it over to you from TDV19 - for some reason the neighboru list is has not been updated for a very long time so not too sure if I am sending it to the correct acounts...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
Just sent you 4x tv panels... let me know if they make it over to you from TDV19 - for some reason the neighboru list is has not been updated for a very long time so not too sure if I am sending it to the correct acounts...
tdv , can you send me 3 weather display ??

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
myriam hello i have send to you robotic lawnower by mistake , tought that you need, but its a item that you can send lol, sorry.
Can you please send air vent filter tomorow?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a386ohq
Username
mg name what i need
InCoNvEnIeNtE i will send you tomorrow air vent filter could you send me please fuel additives thanks
Suresh thanks for your answer concerning the connection to the forum but for me that is strange is that i m on internet so i m connected ( skype google ...) when it s happening
Thanks
@tdv when you will time and gift enough please it will a pleasure to receive all inclusive bracelet to finish my hotel thanks(y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item

tdv i did get them THANK YOU SO SO MUCH for sending them :):)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom