Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 11th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Good Morning all!

I won't be gifting until this evening when I get home from work.

melony I am hoping play this morning and at lunch will put me at 16 to give you additional radar.
olly 333 are connac and pearl earrings duty free items?

I have some neighbors, but I can't find them on the daily thread to make sure I am sending the right gifts.
Is there a way to search for people by in game name?

Thanks,

DC

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Need shears and 6x video boards..!!!! video boards.. tdv can you help me with video boards? just 3 is enough.

I am really struggling to find you in my game (TDV19) I tried to add your friend code and I get in-valid promo - can you try to add me please?

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Good Morning all!

I won't be gifting until this evening when I get home from work.

melony I am hoping play this morning and at lunch will put me at 16 to give you additional radar.
olly 333 are connac and pearl earrings duty free items?

I have some neighbors, but I can't find them on the daily thread to make sure I am sending the right gifts.
Is there a way to search for people by in game name?

Thanks,

DC
i will send you do not disturb sign from your list 2hours from now. inbox me if you need something i can give

Thanks for your gifts! Again, I don't need Pruning Shears anymore, there were still quite some neighbors sent Pruning Shears to me, don't want you waste your limited gift resources. My signature has been updated for today.

Here are the tags for the neighbors sent me gifts yesterday:

tdv: thanks for the items you sent. Do yo have Fuel 20 as gift? Thanks!
Bali Hi: thanks for the Altimeter, sent you Passengers.
valestij: thanks for the Pruning Shears and Passengers, sent you Pruning Shears.
mandeer: thanks for the Pruning Shears, sent you Pruning Shears.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Pruning Shears, sent you Pruning Shears.
86Stalker: thanks for the Pruning Shears, sent you Pruning Shears.
flip123: thanks for the Pruning Shears, sent you Flight Catering.
lister0f5meg: thanks for the Purning Shears, sent you Pruning Shears.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Purning Shears, sent you Flight Catering.
stevel2606: thanks for the Purning Shears, sent you Pruning Shears.
antony1406: thanks for the Purning Shears, sent you Pruning Shears.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for Flight catering, I am not sure what you need since you don't put what you need in your signature and you haven't posted since Jan 11, will check your post/signature again later.
Andrew-YYZ: thanks for the Purning Shears, sent you Pruning Shears.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Pruning Shears, you asked for flight items, what specific flight items do you need? I cannot remember what items are needed at your level, will check your post/signature again later.
al862: thanks for Spare Propeller, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
Princess0fpowr: thanks for the Flight Catering, I don't see a post from you since Dec 29, not sure what you need now, both your in-game name and signature still show Santa items, will check your post/signature later again.
melony: thanks for the Pruning Shears, sent you Archive Box.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Purning Shears, sent you Pruning Shears.
Cicignon: thnaks for the Pruning Shears, sent you Flight Catering.
cap'n5: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
pienicki: thanks for the Deicer and Gyroscope, sent you Archive Box.
Maqu86: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Passengers.
perezgreg: thanks for the Pruning Shears, sent you Pruning Shears.
yukidesu: thanks for the Guestbook, saw your message on sending the wrong item, no problem, sent you Additional Radar.
vayka1: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Pruning Shears.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Pruning Shears, I don't see you posted any message since Nov 30, not sure what you really need now, will check your post/signature again later.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi Friso, according to the cross-platform list they don't cross from Iphone to Android....
But you can also try Inconveniente, Long, MrT(t1878), Shinobie or Suresh. I think they have cooling chambers on android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom