Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 11th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anjejev
Username
JAKEL2
tdv when u gift dulcesakura stamps please can u send me 2 stamps and if possible can u send me 2 calculators and 2 weather displays plz and BIG thanks for braclets

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Hi everyone! Thanks for all the gifts. I really appreciate all the shears and other gifts. I still need shears.

tdv. Thanks so much for all the shears!! All your effort is such a great help playing the game.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
@tdv thanks for the Pruning Shears.
I no longer need shears so focusing on getting the remaining Jumbo stars so please send shears to those in need.:)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
good night to all, send all gifts i had!
try get butterflys but i dont have completed one colection :(:(
today only one, and my luck it was another that i have already grr..
tdv do the miracle to send butterfly net lolol. Its gonna be very hard to finish this :S

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
tdv Thanks for the extra batch of shears.

edit: I can finally say, NO more shears. I don't know why it took me so long! Now I have to work on getting my butterflies. Thanks to everyone who were so helpful in sending shears to me.

I Fly 2

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Hey!

tdv thank you for your generous gift.
Rob W I can send you fuel additive, pearl earrings, cognac for a pair of those binoculars. Sent you and intvite.
Kei I could send you a projector or landing lamp for a pair of binoculars. Sent you an invite.

Thanks to all for any gifts.

DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom