Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Mitlain Is(n't) Slain!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
So this past week, I noticed that Mitlain is no longer ranking 1st in all the flights. For the first time ever, I was able to break into the top 3 of a destination (couldn't believe it). Looks like GI has been going on a bit of a witch hunt to capture those who are playing the game suspiciously. For those who are falsely accused, I hope your situations get resolved. To those who are guilty, well...yeah. :D

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Teraph
I was quite surprised when I received a chest for ranking #6 on one of my alliance flights last week. I'd assumed the better rankings would be out of reach for a newer player for a long time yet. If cheaters have been blocking the rest of us from rewards, this is an encouraging development.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I was quite surprised when I received a chest for ranking #6 on one of my alliance flights last week. I'd assumed the better rankings would be out of reach for a newer player for a long time yet. If cheaters have been blocking the rest of us from rewards, this is an encouraging development.
Indeed. Very often I am close to the top 3, but always out of reach. Looks like things are heading in the right direction.

The week isnt over yet - remember he can appear at number 1 overnight :)
The thing is that this guy isnt stupid he is probebly aware of the hunt for resetters and other cheaters and cant use the bugs he used too
so he will probebly lay low til the dust setteles .
if Gi cant catch him with the insane number of flights he dus means he is avoiding capture for now
so he will delibertly keep his flightcount low giving you a false sense of hope

Last week, I was in top1 for one of the alliance destinations (I forgot the name :() till Wednesday, then this Mitlain showed up and went over 4 times my pax and pushed me down to 2nd over the night. And I gave up the fight and ended up 5th in the destination :(
Be careful, he may come back!
Same case happened with me in three destinations...

Until a couple of weeks ago, I hadn’t seen ydl or the double joker alliance for months. Mitlain is on under 100k passengers which is some kind of adjustment. Very happy with progress so far from GI, but as has been said, the week ain’t over!

I enjoyed the weekly flight rankings until cheaters rule the rankings.

As Robby pointed out, it only takes simple math to figure out which players are blatantly cheating. I am surprised that so many years has passed, but many of these cheaters still exists

For example, Jokerjoker is now #1 on alliance ranking with 5.2 million passengers. Only 2 members, "ydl" and "M power". GI should check them.

I want to know how they managed to do this every week if they did not cheat.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I enjoyed the weekly flight rankings until cheaters rule the rankings.

As Robby pointed out, it only takes simple math to figure out which players are blatantly cheating. I am surprised that so many years has passed, but many of these cheaters still exists

For example, Jokerjoker is now #1 on alliance ranking with 5.2 million passengers. Only 2 members, "ydl" and "M power". GI should check them.

I want to know how they managed to do this every week if they did not cheat.
We all would like to know :writing:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Well they may return, but the fact that last weekend ended up being the most fair results in years is an optimistic sign. That means there will be more chances to gain top spots in the future. I wonder if they are forum members

Last week, I was in top1 for one of the alliance destinations (I forgot the name :() till Wednesday, then this Mitlain showed up and went over 4 times my pax and pushed me down to 2nd over the night. And I gave up the fight and ended up 5th in the destination :(
Be careful, he may come back!
At least he didn't pass you up on Sunday morning like he did me. Went to bed in a comfortable 2nd place, woke up in 3rd place far behind 2nd.

Top Bottom