Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Mission Control Center lvl 3

Game doesn't say I can get them from Houston.
Only that they can be obtained from neighbours.
Is it possible to get them from Houston? If yes, I should buy another plane, cause I'm not flying with that type of plane yet.
if you do the side quest, which tell you to build a MCC3, then you can obtain these itemsfrom Houston or Pletsek.

From the german wiki:
Screenshot_2019-12-11-08-37-59.png

if you do the side quest, which tell you to build a MCC3, then you can obtain these itemsfrom Houston or Pletsek.
Any idea how to 'activate' this side quest?
I've done some quests so far about space missions, but did not receive this one yet.
I guess it's a quest from Professor Klandau? If yes, he currently asks me to visit the aviation museum (which I don't have). I could look for these in my neigbours cities... And after that giving priority to his quests untill I get to the one asking to upgrade the MCC3.

I've done some quests so far about space missions, but did not receive this one yet.
I guess it's a quest from Professor Klandau? If yes, he currently asks me to visit the aviation museum (which I don't have). I could look for these in my neigbours cities... And after that giving priority to his quests untill I get to the one asking to upgrade the MCC3.
Yes, this is the particular quest. Follow it up and at some point it will lead you to construct a MCC3.

Just found it on fandom. I'm at quest 15.3.4 and have to get to 31.2 before I get there. o_O
Just changed my priorities... ;)

@luxurycat thanks for the tip. I'll wait some longer now to upgrade, and will use my videos for other things

Device
  1. Android
Can anyone help me gathering the antennas to upgrade the MCC to level 3?
I have to money needed to upgrade, but would like to have the antennas before I start upgrading.
Hoping I would not have to use the ads to gather the items.

All I can gift can be found in my signature.
Can anyone help me gathering the antennas to upgrade the MCC to level 3?
I have to money needed to upgrade, but would like to have the antennas before I start upgrading.
Hoping I would not have to use the ads to gather the items.

All I can gift can be found in my signature.

I have just gotten that quest and can send you the Offset Gregorian Antenna, if you wish. I have completed the building, so would prefer something else in return. I have sent an friend request.

I have just gotten that quest and can send you the Offset Gregorian Antenna, if you wish. I have completed the building, so would prefer something else in return. I have sent an friend request.
I can send you anything back you like.
See my signature for the items I can gift back to you.
Is it possible for you to send it to me 4 times in the next few days?

Top Bottom