Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Mission Control Center lvl 3

Device
  1. Android
I got your gift today. Was it an antenna? Of yes it seems the game transformed it to a fuel 3... :cautious:
It was an Offset Gregorian Antenna. I sent another today. As @VdW9said, you have to be on the quest, too, which I did not realize before. I get the impression from older posts that this has been "tweaked" by GI more than once. Let me know what you would like to do moving forward.

It was an Offset Gregorian Antenna. I sent another today. As @VdW9said, you have to be on the quest, too, which I did not realize before. I get the impression from older posts that this has been "tweaked" by GI more than once. Let me know what you would like to do moving forward.
If antennas are not possible at the moment no need to send more. I am giving the quests a priority. I hope getting to the required quest as soon as possible. I will inform you when i am there. Hoping you can still send the antenna by that time. At this time f20 is ok, unless if you have other items i can use to upgrade buildings as you can find in my signature.

Device
  1. Android
If antennas are not possible at the moment no need to send more. I am giving the quests a priority. I hope getting to the required quest as soon as possible. I will inform you when i am there. Hoping you can still send the antenna by that time. At this time f20 is ok, unless if you have other items i can use to upgrade buildings as you can find in my signature.
I cannot gift any of the building upgrades, unfortunately, which is ridiculous. I'll start with F20 tomorrow.

Device
  1. Android
Sorry, there was a whole second half of that message that has disappeared. I have everything for the building and do not need any Antennae. Please just send F20 or whatever I have listed in game, as you prefer.

Top Bottom