Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Merry Christmas

I would like to wish a huge Merry Christmas to all our forum members and viewers. I hope you and your families have a lovely day.
Also a huge thank you to the admin team on here that as always perform an amazing job. So thank you @Husam, @Chloe11111 and @Barkmi4 (Mike)
Another huge thank you to everyone that has contributed and ran with the Wiki. It's such an amazing achievement and I thank you all so much - @Chloe11111 , @Madge59230 and @LX Air - Teresa. Seperate from the Wiki, but just as important, @Captain WH Rollins for his amazing guides.
And finally, a huge thank you to everyone that visits, posts, chats and takes part in forum.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I write to express my great thanks to all forum members and non forum members, the administration team and all those of you who are part of the wiki team on this Christmas Day. I wish you all well for today, the remainder of the year and a wonderful new year ahead.

Regards and Respects
Captain WH Rollins

@Dave
giphy.gif

You guys make this forum the great place it is. Without you and your hard work, many of us would have left the game years ago - it s the combination of the game AND this forum that make it so addictive, and so difficult to leave. It is like a global family, thank you.
christmas tree.jpg
christmas.gif

Top Bottom