Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Maybe GI Improvements Will Happen In 2nd Half Of 2021?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Well lets see how much crap we've had to deal with over the years everytime they've promised to fix glitches, provide updates, look out for us long time game players etc
When they decided to give us 2 reserve hangars then suddenly reneged on one and combine both. I lost both and even had to rebuild from scratch, like I GRRRRR had 14 slots total and had to rebuild from a level 1 reserve

Since V7 everytime I try to move or build anything, the moment ppl visit, or my planes land my game crashes and at first it only happened when editing. Now its constant

And dont get me started on trying to rob us of real money with about every %#$# bonus, spped up building productions or planes and repairs

And quite honestly I'm already furious because there were many other veteran players that left the game because GI took away things we either paid out of pocket for, or things like having 10 planetariums because of ppl crying about it

And now the drop rates of even a %#%#% landing lamp from Turkey is crap too

So yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shouldnt the landing lamp always drop from Turkish Coast?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Well, liveries can be stacked. Could take event livery and add to speed livery for both in the case of volcano\lava livery. Granted, not all provide this but say want a cool event livery but with speed, now it's possible (e.g. space condor with 40% speed increase).
I honestly think this change may have been based on feedback from this forum. Felt like the change happened after it was mentioned here...which is fantastic. Liveries are tapping into the potential that they can become

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
There has been chatter on Facebook though (the users they care about), so that was maybe their goal 🤔

But yeah, as far as v9, alliance overhaul, but fixes, etc., no word yet but we do having moving cars (n) , liveries (y) and somewhat improved interface (y) just to name a few. I still miss easily moving planes around on stands though 🤬
What else have you heard from fb? Could you share a link please?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
They wont hire you though. Like most places if you cater to the customers, its not in their best interest to do so.

Not just with GI but I've noticed both via e-commerce and brick n mortar that customer service has literally turned to manure.

So rather than @Ur-quan come on here, or Mr Wright ob discord, or the guy on FB even posting anything promising, for the most part its best they remain silent
Im afraid you might be right. The silence has been deafening

What else have you heard from fb? Could you share a link please?
Nothing really, just what I've noticed there since is publicly visible as I'm not a member. Also, I've heard on here there is some discord communications so that might be worth investigating?

Sometimes the moderator, Walter, posts something intelligent when isn't inundated by the deplorables :clown: of the internet ('very seldom' :ROFLMAO:). Just that someone occasionally responds (though doubt has any direct link with G$) unlike their gamesite which never seems updated and obviously isn't customer facing.

Last edited:

f20 EP A.A

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04g5h39dw
Username
f20 EP A.A.
Might be a chance(a person who works in AC )
yes.PNG

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Might be a chance(a person who works in AC )View attachment 56333
Nope, he’s Walter, a long term moderator of Airport City FB and Discord.

He doesn’t work for AC but he does have contact with GI.

At this point, I just dont care about this game anymore. I’m just playing as I like. For me, even the forum is also not as exciting as before.

They had a plan to communicate more with the players, but again, it’s never been followed through. A plan is only a plan without any action.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Nope, he’s Walter, a long term moderator of Airport City FB and Discord.

He doesn’t work for AC but he does have contact with GI.

At this point, I just dont care about this game anymore. I’m just playing as I like. For me, even the forum is also not as exciting as before.

They had a plan to communicate more with the players, but again, it’s never been followed through. A plan is only a plan without any action.
Ive noticed the same thing. The forum just isnt the same as it once was. There was a time when we had nearly 2000 "whats new" posts within the forum...especially at a time when an event is released. As Im writing this, there are only 992 of those notifications, which says a lot. There are still enthusiastic members, but there is NOTHING NEW to discuss.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
GI JUST STOP ALREADY GRRRR some who want to take part in events have to either warehouse or sell half their cities just to build multiple sets of buildings for events

MAN you ppl have really taken this game to a really low point!!!!

Haven’t we all known for sometime that the gameplay is never changing and poor at best. It’s been said a few times over the years that it’s as though GI are not interested , the game has had no genuine added new features for years.

if I wasn’t start chasing then I’m sure I would just give up like lots of other have done No idea what I’ll do once I do get all the available alliance and adventure destination stars

A mark of how disinteresting the game is - I used to come on here everyday to see what the latest news was, now I come on here maybe once every two weeks

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Haven’t we all known for sometime that the gameplay is never changing and poor at best. It’s been said a few times over the years that it’s as though GI are not interested , the game has had no genuine added new features for years.

if I wasn’t start chasing then I’m sure I would just give up like lots of other have done No idea what I’ll do once I do get all the available alliance and adventure destination stars

A mark of how disinteresting the game is - I used to come on here everyday to see what the latest news was, now I come on here maybe once every two weeks
Yeah I'm waiting on one more alliance map to get my final S3 jets. While I wait on that, Im collecting any stars that is within reach and the different liveries, as I do like the customization.
However, a lot of things I did before Ive stopped doing. I dont really launch, visit neighbors, or complete collections anymore 🤷🏿‍♂️

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
game crashes are now through the roof. All I did as land a shuttle collecting from it and those excessive amounts of guest planes and it just froze then shut down

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra

Some support games I have with only time invested but others are built up with 10+ stands and at level 80

main game though was the investment. I mean hey, being disabled homebound, not much else happenin

But have to agree I think the devs have lost interest

maybe too little vodka lol

Some support games I have with only time invested but others are built up with 10+ stands and at level 80

main game though was the investment. I mean hey, being disabled homebound, not much else happenin

But have to agree I think the devs have lost interest

maybe too little vodka lol
Just 1 of 15! titles they currently offer. 🐝 🐝

@Navigata07 This might be worth a look:

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Just 1 of 7 titles they currently offer.

@Navigata07 This might be worth a look though:
thnx good to see them even post this because for the most part we among multiple platforms among multiple games seem to be left in the dark

@Maverick68
Thanks for the link, I looked at it. My English is not very good, did we learn anything new besides classic marketing superlatives besides livery? (And that they won't turn off Transport Empire because they call it G! Classic :)
Nothing new, but they did confirm new levels - what century though he didn't say :ROFLMAO: but at least they are "active" with the game per the CEO.

Top Bottom