Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Maxing Resource, Mechanical Plant, and Hi-Tech Plant inventories

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
For the first time ever, I've acquired 100 each of every item in these 3 types of plants. Why? Why not? I thought of it almost as a quest to be achieved. It gets me nothing except some small sense of accomplishment as it was a grind of finger tapping. I wouldn't have attempted it if the inventory counter feature wasn't there.

Has anyone else done something silly like this, just because...why not?

CRK

350+ Star Club
Well i am doing my last helicopter flights to have all the three stars
i have 1 resource, 2 mech and 1 hi-tech, the first two i keep at 100, the hi-tech is more difficult while flying

i have done it once last year when there was an event coming up where you could fly with helicopter. i made sure all the plants were filled up to the max

when i have all flights done, i will however fill up all the plants, because... why not!

Well i am doing my last helicopter flights to have all the three stars
i have 1 resource, 2 mech and 1 hi-tech, the first two i keep at 100, the hi-tech is more difficult while flying

i have done it once last year when there was an event coming up where you could fly with helicopter. i made sure all the plants were filled up to the max

when i have all flights done, i will however fill up all the plants, because... why not!
Go one step further….. Make the most of the time now….. make sure the meteorological centre is fully stocked with weather items. Easy to keep it at 100….. so… why not!

Vikas Rana

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Vikas Rana
For the first time ever, I've acquired 100 each of every item in these 3 types of plants. Why? Why not? I thought of it almost as a quest to be achieved. It gets me nothing except some small sense of accomplishment as it was a grind of finger tapping. I wouldn't have attempted it if the inventory counter feature wasn't there.

I used to do it when I needed 1million coins quickly with fuel speedup and using Skycap and other bonus' to increase the income dramatically. But yes its hell of time consuming to produce 100 of each items.
Coins and Exp points are useless to me now so removed all the Helis and related buildings (couldn't delete all) to free up space for electrical and other buildings.
Now I'm trying to cover my entire city with PAX building from flights and collectible buildings from excavations.

helloArnaud

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03204jw39
Username
helloArnaud
I used to do it when I needed 1million coins quickly with fuel speedup and using Skycap and other bonus' to increase the income dramatically. But yes its hell of time consuming to produce 100 of each items.
Coins and Exp points are useless to me now so removed all the Helis and related buildings (couldn't delete all) to free up space for electrical and other buildings.
Now I'm trying to cover my entire city with PAX building from flights and collectible buildings from excavations.
I’ve been doing the exact same thing when needed coins. Red Goldfinch + SC + Gold Subscription and fuel speed up is a pretty good source of income.

So I’m making sure that I got 100 of each items before doing runs. It’s indeed time consuming (and boring).

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance

I keep it full at all times and start producing the minute I send a helicopter out

Top Bottom