Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Max amount of fuel and passengers no longer consistant with the A.C game

The game has evolved to a higher level in these past year but noticed the max fuel and pax not consistant with the planes and buildings and is only becoming worse .
Even when aplying bonusses the max is way below standard i.m.h.o

I know its a way to try and get us to buy bonusses that dubble the amount but in this case its still needed to atleast increase these numbers to a reasonable level

Well i had to get it of my chest doubt anyone is going to change these numbers anyway ;):)

what do think is the optimum numbers needed.

You suggestion may be looked into.
Thanks for the reply
I think arround 3000 pax max and 1000fuel is reasonable and i would still use (buy) bonusses to add so i can fly most off my condors without the many visits to my city to collect passengers that are stuck in limbo

thanks if changed i think it would realy benefit a lott off players without any loss to G.i because bonusses would still be aplyed .

Last edited:

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I believe your suggestions are to high unless you are on the high level.

GI would not be making money off lower or beginner players because they would not need to use bonus until they reach level 50 or higer.

GI is the business of making money.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
And to build onto this, I know it has been suggested in another thread already, the 5 and 10 passenger gifts are just ridiculously small compared to how many passengers you actually need to keep planes going.
These gifts are in a serious need of an update to a number that would actually make them useful. I'll leave the exact numbers needed up to people who have come further along then me but come on who will waste a gifts on 10 passengers when it cant even fill the smallest Training flight?

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
I believe your suggestions are to high unless you are on the high level.

GI would not be making money off lower or beginner players because they would not need to use bonus until they reach level 50 or higer.

GI is the business of making money.
Current max goes up with higher level buildings and and leveling up and thats perfectly fine
I take it @mo elbo means those building bonuses and level up bonuses should either be raised or there should be more buildings added to make the limit higher. None of this would mess with lower level players.

wat i mean is an increase of the maximum pass and fuel that can be gathered
as i also stated iam open for this to be in a building that one can buy with coins ore greens (like the rafinery) starting from a perticular level lets say lvl75 foe example
maybe my numbers are high maybe an increase of 10 to 20% would be more realistic for all levels

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
For me Maximum Passengers is 5500 and 570 Fuel after using Bonuses, It's more than enough since not everyone is able to do it.
And Maximum Passengers could go upto 6620 Passengers if you have 10 of every building which increases Passengers.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
For me Maximum Passengers is 5500 and 570 Fuel after using Bonuses, It's more than enough since not everyone is able to do it.
And Maximum Passengers could go upto 6620 Passengers if you have 10 of every building which increases Passengers.
5500? That's a lot - what kind of building do you have to increase passengers count to that high number (or bonuses).
You mean after matryoshka doll bonus?

thanks for the reply AJ i know the passengers and fuel max with bonusses is higher
but in this case i mean the regular max without aplying bonusses should be raised a bit according everything else that has increased
the game has evolved to bigger planes that need more fuel but the maximum fuel we can gather stayed the same
even with both rafinery's stil low according the standard needed to lift multiple planes at the same time
so i sugested a small increase between 10 and 20% for all levels to keep up with the needed rescourses

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Thanks, I'm at 2560 without bonuses - so when read at first 5500 struck me (what did I do wrong).

you were not able to take advantage of a bug that was introduced several updates and which has been fixed, that allowed certain devices and players to build more then 6 items.

I believe their maximum was 10. GI has allowed them to keep the extra buildings and their rewards.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
you were not able to take advantage of a bug that was introduced several updates and which has been fixed, that allowed certain devices and players to build more then 6 items.

I believe their maximum was 10. GI has allowed them to keep the extra buildings and their rewards.
I remember that time, I was able but was not on forum at that time and win phone community was small so there were no many launches (consequently no 10 of those buildings). Also planetarium was not available for win phone at that time.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
I could do with 600 max fuel to regenerate: 12 giants times 50 units equals 600. No fuel exchange rings needed. Less pressure to launch. Useful gifting instead of F20. Being able to store extra fuel for speed-ups, events and stars.

Instead of adding all buildings for max population, I could do with more buildings to boost the terminal, not just the three kinds of space monuments or crop circles. :)

Top Bottom