Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Mail Super Buildings

here is what u can recive in mail super buildings @Chloe11111
mail super buildings.jpg

Last edited:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Wow. You guys are actually considering spending $29 on a useless building? I mean, I can justify spending for land expansion, and a few other goodies. But these buildings are about as useful as a MacDonalds Happy Meal Toy. o_O
LOL, I will get one for free once I get to stage 20. And I will keep the building in the warehouse

Graphic Design School - sorry, screenshot before building I haven't.

Attachments

• Building_Graphic_Design_School_Inventory.jpg
    Building_Graphic_Design_School_Inventory.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 102
  • Building_Graphic_Design_School_Sell.jpg
    Building_Graphic_Design_School_Sell.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 109
  • Building_Graphic_Design_School_Properties.jpg
    Building_Graphic_Design_School_Properties.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 102
  • Building_Graphic_Design_School_build.jpg
    Building_Graphic_Design_School_build.jpg
    975.5 KB · Views: 568

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Wow. You guys are actually considering spending $29 on a useless building? I mean, I can justify spending for land expansion, and a few other goodies. But these buildings are about as useful as a MacDonalds Happy Meal Toy. o_O
Long Awaited Mail and Cinemania are the two events that have a consistent streak of providing useless buildings as prizes. The only useful building is the post office, and that is only if collecting coins from buildings is something that you need to do.
What's worse is that to complete this "postal block" you have to randomly get all 6, so best case scenario, assuming you reach level 20, youre spending at least $150 US to get all 6. Most likely it would be more, as it would certainly give duplicates. I think they need to do away with the Mystery Building concept to be honest, or at least group similar building types together.
Man if I only had one day to change things at GI...just one day....🤔

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I've sold 50 fishing stores and still have 50 in inventory
Its all a joke I tell you.
However, what I keep in mind is that we are the 1% of game players. While most of us are aware of how poor an offer this is, there are thousands of others who are starry-eyed at the opportunity at getting these buildings, and will spend the money/do the event to obtain them. This is why we continue to see these types of offerings.

Top Bottom