Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Lost Neighbours, Eviction From The Alliance and Change of Support ID - All In One Morning

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
It has been a really interesting Thursday morning........it began when I opened up my game to find a message on my laptop screen, informing me that I have been evicted from the alliance. I then discovered all of my 300 plus neighbours are missing, from my list of neighbours, I then discovered my Support ID number has changed. I then discovered the S2 planes and S2 helicopters are now available for alliance members only, I will need to re-write a number of user guides, because of this. Also, waiting for the game update, so I can update the event user guide.

I plan to stop for morning coffee at 11am UK time.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
It has been a really interesting Thursday morning........it began when I opened up my game to find a message on my laptop screen, informing me that I have been evicted from the alliance. I then discovered all of my 300 plus neighbours are missing, from my list of neighbours, I then discovered my Support ID number has changed. I then noticed the S2 planes and S2 helicopters are now available for alliance members only, I will need to re-write a number of user guides, because of this. Also, waiting for the game update to update this event user guide.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I know @david smith has suffered with this following the last few windows updates :(

It has been a really interesting Thursday morning........it began when I opened up my game to find a message on my laptop screen, informing me that I have been evicted from the alliance. I then discovered all of my 300 plus neighbours are missing, from my list of neighbours, I then discovered my Support ID number has changed. I then noticed the S2 planes and S2 helicopters are now available for alliance members only, I will need to re-write a number of user guides, because of this. Also, waiting for the game update to update this event user guide.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Did you open a ticket ??
If you have a backup then use it to restore but do this before you send Gi support.
I lost 5 S3 Falcon and after 3 weeks Gi believe that they are missing and they return it back and i miss 33 mystery super bonus.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I got that too a week ago more or less.

And it’s without updating anything.

GI restored everything (except my code), but they told me it happened because I reinstall my game (which I didn’t).

I seriously think there’s something wrong with their system. Either GI or Windows. But it seems to happen only to Windows user.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I know @david smith has suffered with this following the last few windows updates :(

Good morning, good neighbour - I remember reading his post and thinking what a rough time he has always had with problems to his games, for long periods, and how long it can take for them to be resolved.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Did you open a ticket ??
If you have a backup then use it to restore but do this before you send Gi support.
I lost 5 S3 Falcon and after 3 weeks Gi believe that they are missing and they return it back and i miss 33 mystery super bonus.

I have not contacted GI support as yet, I would like to try and avoid this, if at all possible. I do however have an up to date backup of my game, which I will undertake, after I have had my morning's coffee, My great thanks for your help with this. I'm sorry to read you experienced problems and the amount of time it took.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I got that too a week ago more or less.

And it’s without updating anything.

GI restored everything (except my code), but they told me it happened because I reinstall my game (which I didn’t).

I seriously think there’s something wrong with their system. Either GI or Windows. But it seems to happen only to Windows user.

Fortunately, I have a backup copy of my game, I'm hoping this will solved the problem. I would like to try and avoid contacting GI support, I'm not sure how many shades of blue there are, but I could not possibly hold my breath long enough - my thanks for your post.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

It has been a really interesting Thursday morning........it began when I opened up my game to find a message on my laptop screen, informing me that I have been evicted from the alliance. I then discovered all of my 300 plus neighbours are missing, from my list of neighbours, I then discovered my Support ID number has changed. I then discovered the S2 planes and S2 helicopters are now available for alliance members only, I will need to re-write a number of user guides, because of this. Also, waiting for the game update, so I can update the event user guide.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
When my game was down it took about 1 week to fix

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Please PM.
Username
Airport City

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Windows players can easily have this problem. Android and IOS are fine by causing this problem.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
It's posts like this that convinced me it's a good idea to backup the game folder on a regular basis.
Glad to hear you managed to sort it out.

I backup my game twice a day, have been doing so since I started playing the game. I do this at 12noon and 6pm UK time. I do this religiously, you just never know when a problem may occur. I try to avoid contacting GI support if at all possible. I have read far too many posts regarding how long it can take to fix, resolve etc a problem.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom