Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Long-Awaited Mail -- New Quest

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
There was an update to 'Airport City' game this morning in Google play store...installed it and don't know what changed :oops: or why was there a need for a new update in the middle of a promo.

As for record, even after the update my reward for completing this quest is lost..... i had hoped during the update process that magically it would appear in my warehouse after the update :D

Edit: just saw the other post and :p
Would you mind explaining a bit more, Suresh? How did you lose your reward? What happened?
Also, do you have my new RF1 game?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aalzcq9
My broadcast tower was gone too ,after completing the mission got the reward to my warehouse BUT didnt placed it in the city.Then updated the game and when started it again the tower was gone.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Red Fox One
The reward for completing this quest is 'Broadcast tower'. I completed it last Friday and received the tower and it was placed in my warehouse. I checked it out it requirement and the space it will require to build.

The next day i.e on Saturday i opened the game and checked my warehouse to build the tower and it was not there :mad::mad:

This happened before the latest update :mad::mad: Even after updating the reward buildings are all gone.

BREAKING NEWS.

Guess what all the reward building that were lying in my warehouse (garden of love, statue of motherland and many more) all are gone!!!!:mad::(

I saw the facebook page of airport city and this problem of reward building disappearing is reported by many users. Can anyone in the forum confirm this issue.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I am just amazed how GI always mess something up every time they release an update.
I guess I will avoid updating then.
Yes, true. My android game keeps crashing, it works fine first time after i reboot phone. Second time, im playing for a while, then crash again... o_O
It is similar like in past, so hope next update will fix that. I hope... :whistle:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as467z6
Username
Ninal and items what I need
For several days I desperately waiting two packages. Tonight, with 15 cutters, nothing!
Meet this problem? It was just missing two packages ...:(

I get all objects except the package!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Red Fox One
The reward for completing this quest is 'Broadcast tower'. I completed it last Friday and received the tower and it was placed in my warehouse. I checked it out it requirement and the space it will require to build.

The next day i.e on Saturday i opened the game and checked my warehouse to build the tower and it was not there :mad::mad:

This happened before the latest update :mad::mad: Even after updating the reward buildings are all gone.

BREAKING NEWS.

Guess what all the reward building that were lying in my warehouse (garden of love, statue of motherland and many more) all are gone!!!!:mad::(

I saw the facebook page of airport city and this problem of reward building disappearing is reported by many users. Can anyone in the forum confirm this issue.

Suresh, I finished several quests but didn't build in the past because of the space. I m now missing the reward buildings in my warehouse. Didn't notice it before because I do have the buildings for finishing a collection.

Top Bottom