Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level 9 Buildings

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Terminal: Increases maximum passengers by 150
Costs 1,200,000 coins
Takes eight days to build or speed up with eight greenies
Completion Requirement:
8 Turnstile​
8 Patrol Drone​
8 Floor Washer​
8 Information Sign​
(Alternative is to spend two greenies for each or 64 total)​
Control Tower: Increases maximum number of hangars by 1
Costs 1,400,000 coins
Completion Requirement:
8 Infrared Camera​
8 Motion Sensor​
8 Coffee Machine​
8 Observation Drone​
Town Hall: Increases maximum population by 100
Costs 1,350,000 coins
Completion Requirement:
8 Energy-Saving Lamp​
8 Postal Drone​
8 3D Printer​
8 Hand Dryer​

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Can't buy any of the 3 new level 9 building :( Have only 13,00,000 coins and that is reserved for weekly duke visit. Right now collecting level 9 items. Maybe in a years time i might have the required coins to upgrade :D

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Oslo flights drop lvl. 9 Control Tower items (Very Seldom) (equipment: Giant)
Santiago flights drop lvl. 9 Terminal items (Very Seldom) (equipment: Jumbo)
Cape Town flights drop lvl. 9 Town Hall items (Very Seldom) (equipment: Jumbo)

Cheers!
Ramy

After a ton of flights to these destinations, I got only ONE item drop! Not sure how the drop rates are with everyone else...I sent already 20 flights to Santiago, 20 flights to Cape Town, and 15 flights to Oslo...

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
After a ton of flights to these destinations, I got only ONE item drop! Not sure how the drop rates are with everyone else...I sent already 20 flights to Santiago, 20 flights to Cape Town, and 15 flights to Oslo...

I personally have not tried those flights yet but when i do i will probably throw in a bonus like a regular dice. They have proven very effective especially when combine with a super captain bonus.

Is there some "rule" that applies to opening Level 9 giving, such as having level 8 buildings?
I have noticed that you do need to have the level 8 buildings. I only have one level 8 building and the others are still at level 7. I received just one new item to gift for the new buildings after the update. And that new gift pertained to the building that I have for level 8. Hope this answered your question!

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
Is there some "rule" that applies to opening Level 9 giving, such as having level 8 buildings?

They become 'visible' after completing level 8. But on my second account I can return the level 9 items while I am not actually on level 8.

So you can gift them, but they become visible in your list after you upgrade to level 8.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Can anyone confirm that after you complete a Level 9 building you lose the ability to gift that item?
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ami4pbq6
Username
Tecmage

I have Level 7 Buildings and have been able to use the "send in return" button to send Level 9 items in return. I've done that to get some Level 7 and 8 items as well. It looks like the coding hides your items until you reach that level, BUT if someone sends you an item from that level, you can return an item from that level. I have exchanged items with Mario's Dad, Juvenal, Nick Schultz and flip123 that way. The catch is the first time you exchange items that way, you don't know what you are going to return.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Wondering, if sending Level 9 items dissapeared when L9 building are completed?
Stil waiting to help to those who needs L9 items. Did not complete my buildings yet...

If anyone stil need help with items i can send, let me know via PM. Thanks (y)

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Wondering, if sending Level 9 items dissapeared when L9 building are completed?
Stil waiting to help to those who needs L9 items. Did not complete my buildings yet...

If anyone stil need help with items i can send, let me know via PM. Thanks (y)

Yes, I made the mistake of completing early. They do disappear.

Top Bottom