Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Let's Trade - Need Various Items

Hi all,

UPDATED APRIL 20TH-
I'm looking to trade daily for items listed below, or at least a few times a week if that suits best. I can gift per my signature page, or at the very least F20.

For Flights: Priority - F20, Flight Catering, Spare Wire. Fuel Hose, Navigation Modules.
Buildings: MCC LVL 3: Horn Antenna X 4, Offset Gregorian Antenna X 4, Vivaldi-antenna X 4, Yagi-Uda Antenna X 4

I hope we can help each other, thanks :)
Charles
I am very happy to add friends from the forum as neighbors.
I am also looking forward to exchanging navigation modules and Flight Catering or F20 with you.

D..

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Please PM me
Username
D-(needed items)
Hi all

Anyone wanting to trade and become neighbours? I'm willing to send gifts items that you need to complete your buildings and upgrades. My username code is 042j0tl0u. I'm in need of the following currently:

Cosmic Fuel Station:
x3 Assembly Robots
x4 Spaceship Engines
x4 Laser Levels
x4 Robot Testers

D..

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Please PM me
Username
D-(needed items)
Hey, please add my main and 2nd account from signature. You can send fuel or strobe light to my main and my secondary will send you robot testers
I've added it. name. Please add your needed items in your game name. If I am unable to send you your gifts with items you need then I will gift 20 fuel or 10 passengers in return.

Top Bottom