Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Let's Trade - Need Various Items

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Hi all,

UPDATED APRIL 20TH-
I'm looking to trade daily for items listed below, or at least a few times a week if that suits best. I can gift per my signature page, or at the very least F20.

For Flights: Priority - F20, Flight Catering, Spare Wire. Fuel Hose, Navigation Modules.
Buildings: MCC LVL 3: Horn Antenna X 4, Offset Gregorian Antenna X 4, Vivaldi-antenna X 4, Yagi-Uda Antenna X 4

I hope we can help each other, thanks :)
Charles

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi all,

I'm looking to trade daily for items listed below, or at least a few times a week if that suits best. I can gift per my signature page, or at the very least F20.

For Flights: Priority - F20, Flight Catering, Spare Wire. Fuel Hose, Navigation Modules.
Buildings: Flight Catering - Defrosters X 9.

Charles

Just about to sign off, in readiness for breakfast this Saturday morning, I will gift the first Defroster as soon as I return - hope all is well in your world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Now come on Capt! What's for breakfast? These are things I need to know! 🤔 :)
Thanks kindly as always!

Have just sent the 1st Defroster - will continue to gift more from tomorrow morning.

It was a traditional continental breakfast, Swiss style.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi all,

Buildings: Flight Catering - Defrosters X 9.

Charles
Just sent you a neighbor request. I have no more gifts to give today, but I can send a defroster tomorrow. Cheers!

exman

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dpi6mjp
Username
Aaric
i have 2 support games that i play on the Amazon platform , so i'm unable to watch the video ads for FREE items

i'll update this post soon with more info
look forward to becoming friends and trading with you all :)
friend codes
support game 1 09k7i3omk
support game 2 09c4zqfqp

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
i have 2 support games that i play on the Amazon platform , so i'm unable to watch the video ads for FREE items

i'll update this post soon with more info
look forward to becoming friends and trading with you all :)
friend codes
support game 1 09k7i3omk
support game 2 09c4zqfqp
I'll add one of them now and will take a look at your game, perhaps we can help each other; at the very least trade Fuel-F20.

Top Bottom