Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching progress for original (green) rocket

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
billsnj thx for invitation, i stil need to wait 5h30min till my green spaceship comes back.
Then i might join you launch, if you will (stil) be available

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Update 1100 EST 1600 GMT Joined Brexter launch. Presently we each have 576 points in. I will look for the #2 spot. Bill
Ok, it looks you will launch before my lander will be back. So next time...
Hope this time i can get one more Horsehead Nebula, so i can collect second Alien Legacy :)

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
billsnj ..... Per Tom's and your advice, i have been collecting launch ready items for a week now. I ended up with 5 PEBs and 4 Main stabilizers and 12 large fuel tanks . I could have had a better count if i collected more but i got impatient.... I will be firing away another green as soon as my lander touches down (10:30 pm EST). Feel free to Join. I will probably shoot for another gold or two then start the cycle of collecting for a week again.
Cheers!

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj ..... Per Tom's and your advice, i have been collecting launch ready items for a week now. I ended up with 5 PEBs and 4 Main stabilizers and 12 large fuel tanks . I could have had a better count if i collected more but i got impatient.... I will be firing away another green as soon as my lander touches down (10:30 pm EST). Feel free to Join. I will probably shoot for another gold or two then start the cycle of collecting for a week again.
Cheers!
Rsorour I have been doing that for awhile. I wait till I have over 100 waiting and then I collect. I track what I get and of course the max are the SMT, Aux Stab, EB'sand Solid Fuel. Out of 100 I willusually get between 5 & 7 PEB's. My last time was a suprise - I got 21 LFT's, 10 MS's and 8 PEB's. Great (y) !! to say the least.
Next launch ?? I'll look for you tonight but it will be late. If not I'llchecktomorrow AM. Bill PS - How many neighbors of yours are affected by the GIFTING bug. I have 12.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Rsorour I have been doing that for awhile. I wait till I have over 100 waiting and then I collect. I track what I get and of course the max are the SMT, Aux Stab, EB'sand Solid Fuel. Out of 100 I willusually get between 5 & 7 PEB's. My last time was a suprise - I got 21 LFT's, 10 MS's and 8 PEB's. Great (y) !! to say the least.
Next launch ?? I'll look for you tonight but it will be late. If not I'llchecktomorrow AM. Bill PS - How many neighbors of yours are affected by the GIFTING bug. I have 12.

So far i could say about 12-15 affected...

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Green launch on the go. 1232 points in with 23 hrs to go. Slow burning now.
All welcome :)

UPDATE: woke up to see @olddjjr put in enough to launch! Thanks :)

Top Bottom