Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Known Glitches with Airport City

Device
  1. Android
Hi BirdEyes,

My friend has facing the same probloem with you.

The game has restored to 3 days before which losted 3 airport cash, around 30k coins
and 60 gifts rec'd from friends.

The Duty Free Shop has update to level 2 and need to rebuild & rebuild again the game can not save.

Well after a number of e-mails back and forth from support, which so many questions were asked I think the only thing they don't know about me is my shoe size it's seems i'm back on track (finders crossed!)

The new update seemed to fix the non saving of progress issue and i've not had any problems since, i'm still waiting on this 'compensation' they said they would send for helping them out, but will wait and see.

I managed (think) to send some random gifts out to people as I could and thanks to those that sent me some, (for some reason only some of these were still there after the update)

I'll update my sig, and post in the trading thread and hopefully we are back to normal now.

Happy flying. :shy:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Well after a number of e-mails back and forth from support, which so many questions were asked I think the only thing they don't know about me is my shoe size it's seems i'm back on track (finders crossed!)

Happy flying. :shy:

ROFL..
same here, guess they did that just for buying times because my "username" issue has not been resolved

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Just got a message that you'd get 5 greens if you'd download Rule the Kingdom, I did and when I went from playing Rule the Kingdom directly to Airport City I got them! :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Finally collected enough coins to upgrade my terminal to level 4, it's under construction right now but my passenger capacity has gone up to 180! Maybe I shouldn't finish upgrading it.

My apologies if this has be noted elsewhere. Just dl’ed version 7 and almost immediately noticed that I can no longer exceed the max stored fuel. Prior to the update, fuel generated for coins from the fuel station could exceed the max amount that limited automatically produced fuel. Now I cannot produce fuel for coins in excess of the max. For example, my limit is 245 fuels. By buying fuel from the station, I could exceed this amount by however much I wanted to pay for and typically ran it up to 300 or so.
Is this a bug or by design? If it is by design, I can’t say I like it much.

My apologies if this has be noted elsewhere. Just dl’ed version 7 and almost immediately noticed that I can no longer exceed the max stored fuel. Prior to the update, fuel generated for coins from the fuel station could exceed the max amount that limited automatically produced fuel. Now I cannot produce fuel for coins in excess of the max. For example, my limit is 245 fuels. By buying fuel from the station, I could exceed this amount by however much I wanted to pay for and typically ran it up to 300 or so.
Is this a bug or by design? If it is by design, I can’t say I like it much.
Unfortunately, it's by design. :( Made it more like the helicopter fuel.

Top Bottom