Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows I've violated!?

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
And NOW I get what people have been saying to me and I've rubbished it - I've never cheated the game or done anything wrong - we're in the middle of a event and I've had my account suspended they are saying 'I've violated their terms' we're in the middle of a event and I have a alliance - they suspend me and not YDL for goodness sake. I've had enough of this rubbish, bought Greenies every 2 week's, played honestly and fairly so now I get to miss out on daily rewards/finishing the event amongst everything else. I've contacted Gi Support and dread to think what they will come back with - YES my internet is safe and secure and NO I've not time travelled!!!!

Last edited:

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
And NOW I get what people have been saying to me and I've rubbished it - I've never cheated the game or done anything wrong - we're in the middle of a event and I've had my account suspended they are saying 'I've violated their terms' we're in the middle of a event and I have a alliance - they suspend me and not YDL for goodness sake. I've had enough of this rubbish, bought Greenies every 2 week's, played honestly and fairly so now I get to miss out on daily rewards/finishing the event amongst everything else. I've contacted Gi Support and dread to think what they will come back with - YES my internet is safe and secure and NO I've not time travelled!!!!!

Free2Play I'm aware you don't like being tagged but in my defence I think you need to be!

I am behind you ! I hope you will be able to play again very soon ! It is very shitty !

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I am behind you ! I hope you will be able to play again very soon ! It is very shitty !

Thank you and yeah it is very shitty of them, depending on what they come back with will determine if I will play again or not, I'm not taking anymore BS from them, I've done nothing wrong and also had to suffer from their bugs/gifting and now this - needless to say I'm very upset and fuming right now. Especially when I see the like's of YDL doing what they do and then take a look at my poor account and rankings it's absolutely ridiculous and unfair.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Thank you and yeah it is very shitty of them, depending on what they come back with will determine if I will play again or not, I'm not taking anymore BS from them, I've done nothing wrong and also had to suffer from their bugs/gifting and now this - needless to say I'm very upset and fuming right now. Especially when I see the like's of YDL doing what they do and then take a look at my poor account and rankings it's absolutely ridiculous and unfair.

Sorry, but, what does "BS" mean ?
Yes, it is very Strange ! I think it is their automatic mecanism which blocked you... mecanism full of bugs...
It is unbelievable...

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Sorry, but, what does "BS" mean ?
Yes, it is very Strange ! I think it is their automatic mecanism which blocked you... mecanism full of bugs...
It is unbelievable...

I can't say on here what BS means the forum may ban me too lol. I honestly don't know the reason why they would do this especially how I've many times I've defended them over the last few week when they banned cheaters and then to do this to me who's never cheated on the game I get what AgentL was saying now about they could do it to anyone and they literally can and have with no justification.

So here's a heartfelt apology to those who I may have annoyed during that discussion with my constant defending of Gi on this matter - I take it all back!

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
@LjGibbs the forum is 100% behind you. I am suddenly having a panic thinking it could happen to anyone of us with our low rankings and devices sitting in our houses or taken on holiday. You are a great friend and I hope you decide to stay but understand if you decide otherwise.

Thanks so much @Chazzy999 you're a great friend too. Yes, if this can happen to me it can happen to anyone it's really upset me so much I'm in tears.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23igolyq
Username
A Disco
@LjGibbs the forum is 100% behind you. I am suddenly having a panic thinking it could happen to anyone of us with our low rankings and devices sitting in our houses or taken on holiday. You are a great friend and I hope you decide to stay but understand if you decide otherwise.

So, just for clarification, can issues sometimes occur when we change time zones?

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
This is madness.

As a member of the alliance run by @LjGibbs and @JayBee I can tell you that membership of the alliance is conditional on a rule not just for not cheating, but our private thread allows no discussion of potential cheat tricks.

Mistakes happen, so to GIS I would suggest urgent reviewing of this. I love playing AC, but I will not support the game until this is sorted out and an apology given to LJGibbs.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
This is madness.

As a member of the alliance run by @LjGibbs and @JayBee I can tell you that membership of the alliance is conditional on a rule not just for not cheating, but our private thread allows no discussion of potential cheat tricks.

Mistakes happen, so to GIS I would suggest urgent reviewing of this. I love playing AC, but I will not support the game until this is sorted out and an apology given to LJGibbs.

Thanks for your continued support Andy.

You bet they can. GI can accuse you of cheating/violating because 'time travel' is not allowed as it was used in the past to cheat.
It can happen when you are sitting in the garden drinking beer!!

ios is very sensitive to time changes and the slightest delay between the GI server and your account can set of the automatic warning. @LjGibbs youve done nothing. Send them a screenshot the page showing the machine is on automatic time zone change not manual. They will ask for it. Send it before they ask it will speed things up. Big hug.

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
And NOW I get what people have been saying to me and I've rubbished it - I've never cheated the game or done anything wrong - we're in the middle of a event and I've had my account suspended they are saying 'I've violated their terms' we're in the middle of a event and I have a alliance - they suspend me and not YDL for goodness sake. I've had enough of this rubbish, bought Greenies every 2 week's, played honestly and fairly so now I get to miss out on daily rewards/finishing the event amongst everything else. I've contacted Gi Support and dread to think what they will come back with - YES my internet is safe and secure and NO I've not time travelled!!!!!

Free2Play I'm aware you don't like being tagged but in my defence I think you need to be!

Support from me here too.

In fact, to pre-empt : Free2Play I'm going to France on 19th August, and return 30th August - obviously that's going to be a timezone changes on each of those dates. That's just over 6 weeks notice. Please arrange for a note to be put on my account to this effect so I don't get accused of cheating. I won't bother putting a support ticket in, as I'll only get asked to check my internet connection.

Top Bottom