Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows I've violated!?

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
It can happen when you are sitting in the garden drinking beer!!

ios is very sensitive to time changes and the slightest delay between the GI server and your account can set of the automatic warning. @LjGibbs youve done nothing. Send them a screenshot the page showing the machine is on automatic time zone change not manual. They will ask for it. Send it before they ask it will speed things up. Big hug.

This laptop has never moved from the same place in my house not even outside in the garden I know it makes no difference to them anyway. I've tried to screen shot but it's hit and miss I can see it's taking picture's but when I look for them to post it's nowhere to be seen. If that's what they think the issue is, of course we don't know yet seen as though they've failed to get back to me yet or restore my game. So whilst they make up a story as to my violation I'll have failed my alliance with lack of pax, no daily bonus, no daily mission, no gifts, no event etc....Hugs back Madge.

Many more hugs coming your way my dear friend @LjGibbs ! Absolutely unconscionable action by GI against one of the true role models on the forum and with your alliance as evidenced by your daily interactions, your public stance against cheaters, and, above all else, your unwavering support so far of GI despite the prevailing popular opinion! You are a steadfast supporter of the game, and an invaluable mentor to all!

I invite all to join me in a mass shout out to GI to make right this grievous injustice against one our most beloved members!

GI - if ever there was a time for you to address the heinous performance gaps of your Customer Service model this would be it!

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Many more hugs coming your way my dear friend @LjGibbs ! Absolutely unconscionable action by GI against one of the true role models on the forum and with your alliance as evidenced by your daily interactions, your public stance against cheaters, and, above all else, your unwavering support so far of GI despite the prevailing popular opinion! You are a steadfast supporter of the game, and an invaluable mentor to all!

I invite all to join me in a mass shout out to GI to make right this grievous injustice against one our most beloved members!

GI - if ever there was a time for you to address the heinous performance gaps of your Customer Service model this would be it!

Aww thank you SO very much for your support and kind words you truly are a wonderful person @Aviatrix and a great friend.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ

Lol,Calm down bud, It happens. A member of our Alliance had this issues some time and was resolved very easily.

Some of you really need to relax. This has happened to a number of people accidentally and it gets resolved via a ticket. Ivan comes here on his own free will to share news with us and respond to our BIGGER concerns. Don't screw that up by tagging him on something that affects a single player. People like AJ, Dave, and a couple others on this thread are always really helpful in escalating tickets to support and you don't need the lead developer of the game for that.

The support team has a lot of opportunities for improvement but they will get this worked out...they always do, so please (and Ivan and the Mods of this forum have said many times) don't tag Ivan.

For those worried about the time travel stuff I've never had an issue with it on iOS. I have no idea why as I travel frequently for work but this stuff usually gets worked out in a day or too.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Some of you really need to relax. This has happened to a number of people accidentally and it gets resolved via a ticket. Ivan comes here on his own free will to share news with us and respond to our BIGGER concerns. Don't screw that up by tagging him on something that affects a single player. People like AJ, Dave, and a couple others on this thread are always really helpful in escalating tickets to support and you don't need the lead developer of the game for that.

The support team has a lot of opportunities for improvement but they will get this worked out...they always do, so please (and Ivan and the Mods of this forum have said many times) don't tag Ivan.

For those worried about the time travel stuff I've never had an issue with it on iOS. I have no idea why as I travel frequently for work but this stuff usually gets worked out in a day or too.

Freedom of speech is allowed. I am upset about it and these people on the thread have actually made me feel better so there's that which is a big thing to me. I rarely tag Ivan into anything unless justified and I feel this is justified. I have spent weeks supporting Ivan and Gi with respect of this cheating issues only for me to banned for either 'time travelling or cheating' which I am guilty of neither. You might get 'likes' for your post but yours is not the one I'll remember that's for sure.
Aj is looking into it for me which I am very grateful for.

Thank you so much @Davescharf for your great feedback ... I always appreciate the opportunity to learn from you - you really add a perspective we can all benefit from!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
034xvuiw
Username
Arizsumda
We’re you told why you were banned ??

Been playing maybe 3 months, glad I found this message board, I’ve learned a lot in the month I’ve been viewing articles here, especially about the glitches which seem to be too common

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
We’re you told why you were banned ??

Been playing maybe 3 months, glad I found this message board, I’ve learned a lot in the month I’ve been viewing articles here, especially about the glitches which seem to be too common

Yes, when I logged on I got a pop up telling me that I had violated and to contact GI support if I thought it was a error.

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
I am glad the issue has been resolved. I change time zones most days as a result of my job, so get banned fairly frequently. A quick note to GI support and they resolve the issue normally within 24 hours. I just let my alliance know and treat it as a little holiday. If I couldn't laugh over a 24 forced rest from the game, I would really need to question my priorities. Invariably there is some progress lost when restored, but its not the end of the world.

Top Bottom