Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows I've violated!?

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I am glad the issue has been resolved. I change time zones most days as a result of my job, so get banned fairly frequently. A quick note to GI support and they resolve the issue normally within 24 hours. I just let my alliance know and treat it as a little holiday. If I couldn't laugh over a 24 forced rest from the game, I would really need to question my priorities. Invariably there is some progress lost when restored, but its not the end of the world.

Thanks @A Merryflyer - @AJ got it resolved for me rather quickly so it's all down to him really and having learned this I will go directly to him in future. GI have just emailed me for the first time with the automated message saying that they're facing a ongoing high volume of requests (even though it's fixed) it's happened one time to me ages ago on one of my support account, that didn't really phase me at all but it has never happened before yesterday on my main account which did piss me off and then when I got it back I'd lost all the collection part of the event that I'd tried hard to get and spent 18 Greenies on. Lesson learnt re ranting and to go quietly to Aj in future but also a lovely feeling seeing the fabulous support of messages that made me proud to be part of this wonderful forum.

If you have issues like game is blocked like this case or any other issue which is minor, You can message me or @Gt city.
Please don't Tag Ivan for issues like this, We are always here to resolve your issues and let Ivan focus on resolving Gifting bug and prepare Mission to Mars :D
Sorry @AJ but after reading this post I decided to ask for your help too
I’ve been changing emails with GI support as I need to transfer a support game from an old android phone to a new android one with a new account... (and I guess being a new google account is the main drawback, but I really want to get rid of the old one)
Mails go back and forth and I still don’t have this simple issue solved. Every time I reply I must wait a whole day to get another reply from GI. It started Monday and now I’m again waiting for a reply to my latest email. Can you help me with this? Ticket 8410683

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Sorry @AJ but after reading this post I decided to ask for your help too
I’ve been changing emails with GI support as I need to transfer a support game from an old android phone to a new android one with a new account... (and I guess being a new google account is the main drawback, but I really want to get rid of the old one)
Mails go back and forth and I still don’t have this simple issue solved. Every time I reply I must wait a whole day to get another reply from GI. It started Monday and now I’m again waiting for a reply to my latest email. Can you help me with this? Ticket 8410683
Maybe try this, Restore the game with old Google account, Then remove old Google account and add new Google account, Then connect your game to that new account.
Lmk if it works, Will push your ticket as well.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zpd754
Username
Silver
Sorry for your issues LjGibbs. You told a very correct thing when you wrote that there is many (probable) cheaters that can do everything what they want. One of my neighbours is banned (or at least this is the message that I receive when I try to visit him) but he is anyway in higher place of many rankings.

I don’t understand why GI doesn’t simply make a calculation.
How many passengers the user can collect in a day? How many tools for speeding up collect of passengers he used (has he really so many speed up tools)? How many passengers he bought? This total is lower than passengers transported?

I just try to check how many passengers has transported the player about you speak in the beginning. Incredible… his alliance is not present and he result banned. I hope that he was banned also from event where he collects 20000 fireworks in a few hours. I cannot check because I’m no more in platinum.

Maybe that GI has really developed a better method to measure if something is possible or not to obtain certain results and that in future mainly real cheaters will have issues :)

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Sorry for your issues LjGibbs. You told a very correct thing when you wrote that there is many (probable) cheaters that can do everything what they want. One of my neighbours is banned (or at least this is the message that I receive when I try to visit him) but he is anyway in higher place of many rankings.

I don’t understand why GI doesn’t simply make a calculation.
How many passengers the user can collect in a day? How many tools for speeding up collect of passengers he used (has he really so many speed up tools)? How many passengers he bought? This total is lower than passengers transported?

I just try to check how many passengers has transported the player about you speak in the beginning. Incredible… his alliance is not present and he result banned. I hope that he was banned also from event where he collects 20000 fireworks in a few hours. I cannot check because I’m no more in platinum.

Maybe that GI has really developed a better method to measure if something is possible or not to obtain certain results and that in future mainly real cheaters will have issues :)

Yeah, I can't really answer for the other banned players I don't fully understand it myself and it looked to me as if GI were/are making great progress in banning the blatant cheaters then one came back after about a week and now as far as I'm aware this person is banned again :confused: (this may have changed since the last time I looked.)

For me, I've found out this morning I was banned unfairly for 'time travelling' which is so far from the truth. I wasn't going to mention to them also the loss of the progress in the event this cost me to them ie, lost all collections I'd obtained and also the 18 Greenies I'd purchased towards this but I got a message from Mary yesterday that said more or less 'as you can see your game is not banned' lol so I did mention it, Valerie has replied today saying 'Unfortunately, there is no opportunity to return items if they were lost due to the time change'. HUGE surprise glad I was sat down when I read the message :ROFLMAO:, hence to say no more greenies on events and no further contact with them unless absolutely necessary. Regardless, I've managed to finish the event on my own :).

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
New to the game. All my neighbors were erased in my android game. Also, i cannot take advantage of the greenies as it says i violated the terms of use. I do not know what violation is this. My code is 04z32u99. Good game to fill my time but when its so buggy, administrators should be able to fix this timely or at least explain what these violations are. I never cheated in this buggy game!

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
New to the game. All my neighbors were erased in my android game. Also, i cannot take advantage of the greenies as it says i violated the terms of use. I do not know what violation is this. My code is 04z32u99. Good game to fill my time but when its so buggy, administrators should be able to fix this timely or at least explain what these violations are. I never cheated in this buggy game!

You need to contact the support team on the Official GI Website, there is a link bottom right of this page.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20vb3puz
Username
bluefrog
help please ,i've received a message saying i violated the terms of use ,but done nothing wrong is it a bug?i wrote to support so waiting on an reply ,lost all friends and presents i hadn't collected ,and now when i finish a flight they don't count ,i wan't to try and finish my 3 alliance trips but now no chance before tomorrow

help please ,i've received a message saying i violated the terms of use ,but done nothing wrong is it a bug?i wrote to support so waiting on an reply ,lost all friends and presents i hadn't collected ,and now when i finish a flight they don't count ,i wan't to try and finish my 3 alliance trips but now no chance before tomorrow
If youve contacted gi through their web site and have a number (at bottom of your confirmation screen) you can only wait. If youve done nothing wrong youll be reconnected.

Top Bottom