Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

it came from outer space - android update

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Just to warn people.
If you want the Crop Circle you must not complete this quest until you get 4 The Truth is Out There collections as the quest requires 2 NOT 4 collections you must be careful not to complete it or you will never get the items to complete the final 2 collections.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Just to warn people.
If you want the Crop Circle you must not complete this quest until you get 4 The Truth is Out There collections as the quest requires 2 NOT 4 collections you must be careful not to complete it or you will never get the items to complete the final 2 collections.
Blackcloud,
I'm not sure exactly what you mean by this. In what order should you complete the collections in order to get the Crop Circles and the UFO Monument?
Thanks,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Blackcloud,
I'm not sure exactly what you mean by this. In what order should you complete the collections in order to get the Crop Circles and the UFO Monument?
Thanks,
Tom
I think he means, compleet the collections if you have at least 4 collections for the crop circles because the option to collect 3 and 4 disappear after finishing the big quest. Collect the collections on the last day/ last few hours.....

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I got my first fighter. :)
I did a couple of flights to zone 51, but I just get one hidraulic tool. On the items list, it was supposed to come always????
Furthemore even if I got one it wasn't counted in the quest from colonel Kurtz (a dream journey)

The other items from z51 are coming at each flight when they were supposed to be seldom. I almost finished the collection "some likes it hot".
And finally, my game is working fine (on samsung S3)

Good luck to everyone.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Lol, just completed the dreamland challenge and was greeted with this:

9915_294589917343678_1299797121_n.jpg

Thankfully the show me link worked and it's eateries you need to visit! GI really outdid themselves with this update!

EDIT: Ah I've just realised I'm being a bit slow and this may have been deliberate... tho a bit weird that the 5 is correct and it finished with a full stop

S

Sorumbas

Sorumbas
About the droping rate:
my 2 aztec pyramids sent me 2 items for the fighter collections in 1 day. the best rate!

then
Bermuda gives 2 items for 4 flights

roswell nothing for 2 flights

Toungouska 2 map for 12 flights....

I am thinking to build a third pyramid. ;)

Thx for the info :). From Jumbos my droprate still one item every 2 flights.

sergeant, The only advantage of crashing so often is that u can send more gifts but i´m spending more than 1 hour just gifting.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hello

I am stuck with the language barrier!!!!!

lister0f5meg
Did you manage to go to next step?
The game crashes when I visit the fifth restaurant and the last one is not counted. So I needed to collect it again and again....

Is someone understanding alien?
I am pretty sure this is not a bug, and the alien is explaining us how to pass this step ;).

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Collection: like it hot

I noticed that the drop rate was very good at each landing from zone 51. (1 item /landing)

Then, once I collected the first plasma gun, the drop rate become what it was supposed to be : seldom !!!
In the other hand we get hydraulic tool at each landing.

Maybe it is worth not to collect the plasma gun and to continue collecting items with the original rate.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Collection: like it hot

I noticed that the drop rate was very good at each landing from zone 51. (1 item /landing)

Then, once I collected the first plasma gun, the drop rate become what it was supposed to be : seldom !!!
In the other hand we get hydraulic tool at each landing.

Maybe it is worth not to collect the plasma gun and to continue collecting items with the original rate.

I would definitely advice people to complete the plasma gun, pretty sure getting hydraulic tools and completing the UFO collection is going to be harder than the plasma gun collection, especially if you're hoping to build crop circles.

Also, with regard to your earlier comment, collecting from the fifth eatery worked fine for me and gave me the next side mission.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
After a day with the new version I lost my city :(
I try the clear cash and reboot but nothing help

My strong recomandation is if you didn't update DON'T

Yaron

Top Bottom