Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Chat to other players, complete space missions together, trade items, form alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Is it possible to get adventure maps without greenies?

amir77a

350+ Star Club
Device
iPhone
Friend Code
03bpjchb
Username
amir77a
I have a few adventure maps, but I do not remember I've paid anything for those maps.

I need many more maps, for example, Map To Quetzalcoatl Temple, Map To Tenochtitlan, Map To Chichen Itza, etc.

Is it possible to get those maps without greenies?

Thanks!

Barkmi4 (Mike)

600+ Star Club
Device
iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4
I have a few adventure maps, but I do not remember I've paid anything for those maps.

I need many more maps, for example, Map To Quetzalcoatl Temple, Map To Tenochtitlan, Map To Chichen Itza, etc.

Thanks!
Yeah.
Buy the excavation maps with coins from duke. Each destination drops a chest with 1 of 5 maps inside.

Thanks!
No. The free maps were stopped. You have to buy them from Duke now. 2000 per mesoamerica map and the fly them for other map drops.

perhaps you should also give a read on

happy flights

kelvint23

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23

Thanks!
you never can BUY those maps. They're dropped from Excavation flights but the drop-rate sucks big time ;)

kelvint23

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
Top Bottom