Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for March 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
This is frustrating. I am missing 2 peacocks to finnish the spring mission. The funny thing is that I have already got those butterflies but on both times I collected the jar of butterflies my game crashed and I lost them.

So now I got 2 days to finnish the mission... which I already had finished if the game would have been better programmed.

aartoo

This is frustrating. I am missing 2 peacocks to finnish the spring mission. The funny thing is that I have already got those butterflies but on both times I collected the jar of butterflies my game crashed and I lost them.

So now I got 2 days to finnish the mission... which I already had finished if the game would have been better programmed.

aartoo

That really sucks! It is worth a punt and sending a ticket out to GI as I fear you may not get a second chance with the time running down.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
That really sucks! It is worth a punt and sending a ticket out to GI as I fear you may not get a second chance with the time running down.

Well, it does not matter anymore. I quit and deleted my game because of all the problems. It's a pity because I enjoyed playing with you guys. Thank you for company.

aartoo

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Alibear99
Well, it does not matter anymore. I quit and deleted my game because of all the problems. It's a pity because I enjoyed playing with you guys. Thank you for company.

aartoo

Enjoyed playing with you too, Aartoo!
Take care.

(I didn't even get one collection of butterflies done...but not for lack of trying.)

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom