Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for March 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPhone
New month, new luck!
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved into having a monthly trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
  • Username Friend Code
  • Items Required
  • Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.
:)

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Hi Everyone!
For the last 2 weeks i can't visit neighbours, send/receive gifts and my space rocket is stuck. Is it like that with everyone?
JesperJ have you got my gift that i sent from my android game?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Hi,

Needing Nav modules, Fuel Hoses and Spare Props...

I think too many people are having problems with gifting. I received only 2 gifts today:(

aartoo

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi,

Question for Iphone users who DID NOT do the last 2 updates (specially the last one). Do you have Duke's Airship at the moment?

Thank you

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
flip123 - I have not built an airship dock yet and I have not updated... so let me build one and see what happens....

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Hi,

Question for Iphone users who DID NOT do the last 2 updates (specially the last one). Do you have Duke's Airship at the moment?

Hi,

I haven't updated for the last 2 rounds and I have that Airship visiting me now.

Tell me what is the point of playing this game if only way to expand is to buy the greens.

I am thinking about quiting...:(

aartoo

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
aartoo & flip123 - I must be going blind... I can see the airship dock anywhere to build it.. I know you had to do some of the side missions before you could build it but I can not see it anyware in the "Store"

EDIT: - Sorry was having a brain freeze... found the side mission to complete and now I have an airship dock and yes currently I have "airship store" is open

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
aartoo & flip123 - I must be going blind... I can see the airship dock anywhere to build it.. I know you had to do some of the side missions before you could build it but I can not see it anyware in the "Store"
tdv, is was on the airport tab, level 10 I think was needed. I cann't find it on a Spare game, have they remover it?

But I don' t have the airship so the problem on iPhone is the overall connection to the servers

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Hi guys.... I am back on Iphone :)

Has anyone butterfly nets for me? are they giftable?
Else I would like pruning shears for both my games :) (flip123 and Jpjpjp)

And another challenge has begun

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
flip123 - is there another update for the iPhone that gave you this promo - can you post some details of the new promo and if you see any issues with the update...

I am still on a much older version of the game (1min launch window) - is it worth upgrading up etc...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
The challenge is 3 collections of butterfly's, 3 collections valentinebouguets, 3 collections Running wild collection. (on Ipad it seems to be 5 times the running wild collection, but it hasn't got the update yet)
No extra flights....
And I started a launch to see if it is 1 minute or 24 hours..... (you can join if you want)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Spare shears can be used, existing bouquets also count as do excisting running wild collections.

The question is.... the butterfly net... is it giftable or have you get them visiting neighbours

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
I really hope the butterflynet is giftable....
3 visits.... only 3 butterfly's per neighbour.... (if you go out after the 3 butterfly's and go in again, you get number 4 and 5 to click)
1 butterflynet and no drop in my game
This one is going to be difficult

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi All, just wanted to give you an update on the upgrades ...

1) So the last upgrade I did was the one that messed up my planes ...
2) I did not do the one that apparently fixed the planes but potentially broke gifting/visiting etc (27 Feb).
3) Now I see another new update in the iStore (clearly a Spring mission update) but guess what ...
4) The challenge has appeared on my old version (13d 8hrs to go), I have flowers in the areas of my city that are not built up that require shears but the "Beautiful Butterflies" collection does not exist in my game ...
5) So ... looks like I am going to have to upgrade now ... but as I have a launch capsule waiting to return I will wait until that comes back before upgrading just in case that gets 'lost' in the upgrade!! :)

Hopefully this version will fix my planes and not break my gifting/visits ...

Anyone got any ideas why the Attack Planes appeared with all the old war related collections a few upgrades below? The bizarre thing is my Christmas Tree dropped an item for one of those collections! Helpful!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi,

Thank you
Hi flip123 I am on the upgrade that messes up the planes and Duke Croocker is in town ... however I also have the Spring challenge suddenly with flowers around my city but no "Beautiful Butterflies" collection ... nice job GI!! Guess now I have to upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom