Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for March 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Pakman - Having started on the iPhone, I got used to the scale and rarely had similar problems. However, once I got an iPad.... yeah, it's now my primary game because I hate the scale of the phone and continuously have problems. :cautious:

M

mv_airport

hi,

SMIBA - i sent you a friend request, please accept.

It's been some time since my last post on this forum.
Thanks everyone for the gifts, I am also trying to send some every day.

Currently I don't need shears anymore, so please do not send them and spare the gift for somebody else.
I only need flight catering and items required to finish the flight catering facility. (see my singmature)

Thank you guys!

M

mv_airport

reading your older posts guys, I thought i should update you with my current playing experience...

I updated to the latest version and I must say, so far, it's perfect!
I did not go for the previous 2 updates.. the update that messed up the planes and the next update - I did not touch them at all.
But as Steve mentioned few messages above, the spring update somehow just appeared in my game (flowers and butterflies around my city) but the butterfly collection was not available in my collection chest. So I updated to get it in place. and I am happy that I did.

I can send and receive gifts without any problems.
Visiting neighbors is very fast in comparison to the older updates (takes like 3-5 seconds to load a neighboring city, before it took at least 10-15 secs)
Planes are not messed up, everything looks to work as it should.
Even the airship is coming back from time to time.

3x running wild collection finished, 3x valentines bouquet collection finished.
now i have to focus on butterfly collections - still need 3x.

finally the game is playable for me!

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Hi Everyone and thank you for your gifts!

Pakman - on my iPhone game (SEREG4, lvl28) i still have packman2 (lvl 14) in the list of neighbors awaiting authorisation. Maybe I should delete it and try to add again?

Today I'm sending my gifts to:
Rabblerouser, Tim Jet, Alibear99, One Bad Day (Flyerduck), Rigottnik - shears
GamingSwiftie (2) - passengers
mv_airport - catering
aartoo - navigation module
Basta, flip123 - spare propeller
Steve, Minissa - os. beacon
tdv (CrApple2) - add radar
Pakman - Air conditioner
JesperJ - fuel hose
Pilot2 - landing gear
Deetee04 - navigation module

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Alibear99
Just wanted to say hello! I have been checking in once and awhile but hadn't updated my signature since Valentine's Day challenge.
Where is everyone? I am having no luck getting ANY butterflies...so have been quite frustrated!

Good luck to all who are trying to complete the spring challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom