Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for February 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Alibear99
It looks like I only have 956 points, so not enough to go alone. I'll keep saving, but I'm running out of time.

I'm afraid to cash in my collections for the launch because I don't want a failed launch. If I click complete in the launch pad screen, does that auto start a launch? Or does that take me to a screen where I would be able to see if the servers were working and could join a neighbor's launch?

When you click complete on the launch preparation it does not auto start a launch. When you click on your launch pad it will bring up two options Join (you have to click on the neighbor you want) or Start a New Launch (or something like that..) so clicking complete doesn't launch you..

Not sure if this is right but it says neighbors will automatically join your launch preparation if they start theirs after you. I think we help one another...

I have enough on my own but if joining me helps you then please go ahead.

I have 1376 right now and 228 points still left to redeem...so if my math is correct that is 1604!!

Looking at the time for the explosive bolt (4 hours til I can use next one) it looks like it will take me just under 20 hrs to get those all used
and the solid fuel (every 2 hrs) will take me over 16 hrs...as I have another 8 to go.

Will be good to get some feedback. I guess I am just too impatient to wait...lol!

Good luck everyone! I will be happy to help anyone I can!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
I'm not sure what happened, but I got thrown into a launch with someone else and everything went fine. I only had to add 500 or so points, and the shuttle launched, took about a minute to come back, and then gave me a space conqueror chest (that ended up having a chocolate bar for the food collection, 2 barrels of fuel, and a fuel tank in it), 3000 coins, and my training center. (I took 2nd, but there were only 2 people.)

So to all my neighbors - I have a training center now, too. Good luck getting items ... I know it's pretty disheartening. If I can help I will!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi mv_airport add me and when I see Sandbags in my gift list I'll send them too you!
I'm on holiday next week but if i have wifi i should be able to send.
Let me know when you have added.

M

mv_airport

Hi mv_airport add me and when I see Sandbags in my gift list I'll send them too you!
I'm on holiday next week but if i have wifi i should be able to send.
Let me know when you have added.

Hi Steve,
I tried to add you right now but it didn't work, perhaps there is a limit in the number of new adds per day, i don't know, will try tomorrow.
Anyway I've got enough sandbags now, i am only missing three rope blocks.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
If anyone of you CAN see the launch of Jpjpjp , and is able to help out with about 600 points, please hop on.... I can't see him myself, but I could see al your names on the iPad for the first time in 2 weeks...

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Thank you all for the gifts to TDVCrApple.. I am still playing catch up with gifting back...

On top of that my son very kindly spent all the greens I had collected on something (while I was asleep) and I cannot find it anywhere!!!) :mad::mad: . As the game is still in its early stages I am still thinking about restarting the game.... Will see if I can get the Training Center if not might end up restarting...

Sent the following from TDVCrApple: Still have a lot of people showing as "username"

Bali Hi (JeanVL) Laser Level
Ianda11 - (Ianda10) DND Sign,
GamingSwiftie - (GamingSwiftie2) Chocolate Candies, (GamingSwiftie3) Fuel Supply
Pakman - Fuel
@S3R3G4 -Robot Tester
@Rigottnik - Cockpit glass
@Maqu86 - Passengers10
flip123 - (jpjpjp2) Powerfull radio Transmitter

To the following, either I don't have what you have asked for or will sent it from TDV19
mv_airport
Pilot2 (Pilot2b)
One Bad Day (Flyerduck)
flip123

I Fly 2
@Rabblerouser

@Arie-in-tv - sorry pal can not find your forum name - will look harder...

Hi all,
I have joined a launch with Alibear99
Feel free to join us, we have 840 points right now.

mv_airport Alibear99 - guys, joined in your launch - we have lift off.

image.jpg

Pakman

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Maybe he spent it on refresh neigbours,so you cant see it tdv

He sure has spent it on something... Real shame I was thinking about useing up 20 greens for the running wild collection and getting the traning center

tdv, Ouch, that's too bad.

I have once collected 20 over greens on my niece's iPad, and I am so sorry when I got hold of her iPad, she has spent it on GI traps like additional hangar slot, Old Lanterns etc, so I have to start from almost zero again!

I could have used it to buy Land :cry: .

Same there all the greens for levelingup and three weekend codes of 3 greens each - all gone!!!! :mad:

Just want to screem!!!!!

after all it is just a game... but crap am I addicited... wonder if they do a Ac.A. (AirportCity Anonymous) meeting anywhere... :cautious:

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Alibear99
Way to go mv_airport!
That was technically my second launch, but hey who is counting! :)
Sorry that I didn't have too many points in there! (Pakman rocks!!) It is hard to keep going back at the exact right time to refresh.
I have a bunch more points but need to find those infamous wristbands again to be able to join or launch!
Good luck to everyone still trying! Wonder what the next challenge will be...
:)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
To the following, either I don't have what you have asked for or will sent it from TDV19...
Pilot2 (Pilot2b)....

Thanks, TDV. Sadly the only thing that came through was Passengers. :(

Pilot2B still needs 3 Dispatch Consoles in order to get his Mission Control Center completed before the mission timer runs out in just 21 hours.

We would appreciate if anyone could send Dispatch Consoles to Pilot2B and we would be happy to return anything from our gift list that is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom