Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for February 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Hi everyone!

Fist of all thank you all for the gifts! Special thanks to mcmanda & tdv for server racks + tdv again for tones of fuel :)

Could you tell me please what would you get for completing space mission in time? Is it training centre? Do you have to send your own rocket or can you jump on board of someone elses to complete the mission?
I'm worried that i won't make it in time considering that i still need 4 items for "running wild" collection :(

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Hello

Steve: sent you a friend request

Could someone help me with Skin Care Products? Otherwise I could use Jumbo Flight Items, Caterings, and repair items (seats and altimeters).

Thanks again.

aartoo

Hi All

I need help fast have a launch over half done I joined a launch Rome611 with hope that this user would add some points but so far he has 0 next to his name.
If anyone can join my launch you would be more than welcome.

Hi guys,

Only need those wristbands for the running wild collection now... I can go to 10 neighbours 1 more time. Does anyone know if it is worth keeping all the launching stuff if I don't make it on time to get the training center?
I think my send-list doesn't change anymore (I've tried logging out and back in to fill some requests but nothing happened). I also noticed another 'bug': if you log out of the game after you've visited some neighbours (not all mind!) and log back in you can visit them again (you will not keep the stuff you've collected though). I'm trying to finish my running wild collection this way, if I don't get the wristbands after the 9th neighbour I'll log out and back in to start trying again, I'll let you know if this works :)

Device
  1. iPhone
Does anyone know if it is worth keeping all the launching stuff if I don't make it on time to get the training center?

I´d say of course... Even if you don´t get the training center, you can complete the running wild by collecting the items at neighbours. Since I got the center it dropped 2 items for the running wild, the most items I get from neighbour´s centers. Its not necessary to have your own. But it´s worth launching the rocket (y).

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
Neighbors training centers have stopped dropping anything useful. That's sad. But I have a ton of the space food collection.

I need an amperemeter to complete my control tower upgrade, so if anyone can send that, that would be wonderful. (Thanks for the amperemeter GamingSwiftie !) But if not, passengers are always good. It's hard to fill my brand new 520 passenger terminal! (I'm still trying to collect the stuff to finish my duty free shop and fuel station upgrades ... so lots of passengers is good.)

Thanks!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
So it looks like we all need shears, huh? Let's get to picking those flowers!

Also, visiting neighbor's V-day buildings gives you romantic passengers along with the normal passengers. I have a gazebo, a sweet shop, and 3 romantic cafes.

I'm hearing that the conservatory was an android-only item a couple months back. I have no idea what it looks like.

Are romantic passengers not giftable? If they are, they would be super useful, too.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
foto1xa.png

The conservatory (found it on the forum)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Just sent out gifts from Jpjpjp to users from the forum. As I can't get the avatar on the game, please return....
Pakman, sorry slip of the finger.....

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Alibear99
So it looks like we all need shears, huh? Let's get to picking those flowers!

Also, visiting neighbor's V-day buildings gives you romantic passengers along with the normal passengers. I have a gazebo, a sweet shop, and 3 romantic cafes.

I'm hearing that the conservatory was an android-only item a couple months back. I have no idea what it looks like.

Are romantic passengers not giftable? If they are, they would be super useful, too.

Doesn't seem like romantic passengers can be sent! Would be nice though...

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am doing the Valentines Day challenge and have 6 of each building!

Still have a few gifts to send from yesterday...but think I have sent something out already to most of you. Happy flower picking!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Hello all,

Please feel free to send me an invite to TDV19 (for all the romantic buildings) and TDV4 for the Conservatory and romantic buildings.

If possible I would like you to payback my iPhone game "TDVCrApple2"

Please delete "TDVCrApple" as I ended up restarting...

Please remember to tag me or PM me with your username...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom