Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for February 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
It's a February miracle! flip123 's training center dropped wristbands for me tonight, which was the last item I needed to complete the running wild collection! I now can launch a shuttle! Anyone have/want to go in on a launch? I'm a bit afraid that the server glitch will screw things up though. *fingers crossed* I'd hate for all that hard work and luck to be for nothing.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
mcmanda wow, I haven't got a drop from my trainingcentre yet....
Mcmanda, How many points do you have for the Flight? With the information on the forum you can count those. If you can launch on your own, go for IT, if not.... I would wait and collect point for two days as the servers are working strange at this moment.
I can see Steve with two launches, novosadik with 4 launches. Yesterday I could see Pakman with two launches, one is still running....
I am saving points for my Jpjpjp account before launching. I am planning to join with Flip123 but with the servers, I am not taking the risk with 2,5 days to go (and1 day for the launch)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi guys, how do you see others doing launches? When I got my launch started it told me nobody was launching so I had to start on my own.
Need a few more items to get another treadmill and then can go again - would be good to do a joint launch!

I am on holiday next week so will use the time to stack up treadmill collections and also all the other items I need to create launch points - will also be sending gifts as normal every time I get on the WIFI. If I can see launches while I am away will try to join and chuck in points but not sure how it will work with intermittent internet access.

Cheers,
Steve.

Device
  1. iPhone
I now can launch a shuttle!
As flip123 says, make sure that you reach the 1600 points before you launch. It´s better to wait one or two days and maybe complete a few more collections. Keep in mind that every item takes a severel minutes / hours until you can put in the next. Even if you would have enough solid fuel to reach the 1600 points you could only reach 144 pt (12 pt every 2h at perfect timing)

Hi guys, how do you see others doing launches?

The first launch I guess you have to do on your own and can´t join others. I also don´t think that anyone can join your first launch. After finishing, you have to complete all collections again and then you can see at the launchpad all your neighbours who are preparing one.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
my first and only launch was a joined launch, it is possible if the servers work correctly (and that is the question)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Grmbl!!! Our 4 jear old Son started launch with only 1100 points in store and as Jpjpjp is a username, I can't join with flip123 Grmbl!!!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
Mcmanda, How many points do you have for the Flight? With the information on the forum you can count those.

It looks like I only have 956 points, so not enough to go alone. I'll keep saving, but I'm running out of time.

I'm afraid to cash in my collections for the launch because I don't want a failed launch. If I click complete in the launch pad screen, does that auto start a launch? Or does that take me to a screen where I would be able to see if the servers were working and could join a neighbor's launch?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
You can cash in your collections. Then you get a screen with friends launching. I can see pakmn. As you are not a username, probably people can join....
If you see this screen you have two choices, join or start your own launch. If you want to join, contact the friend if you have enough points together. If he or she is not a member of the forum, think twice....

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
Oh, I can see Jen l and Pakman . That's good, right? At least, that means the server isn't screwing around too much on that, I suppose.

If I join a launch does that fulfill the "launch a shuttle" mission? Or do I have to start my own?

Thanks for all the info!

M

mv_airport

hi all,

Happy to hear that at least somebody got the training center ready.
I am visiting friends everyday, but so far nothing has dropped from the training centers, that is pretty demotivating :/

Anyway I am also in a hurry to finish my Airship Dock and I miss the Rope Blocks and Sandbags - Steve, tdv or flip123 would you be so nice and send me at least the sandbag?
I am not sure about Rope Block, because it looks like nobody is able to send this item.

Thanks a lot!

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Alibear99
Oh, I can see Jen l and Pakman . That's good, right? At least, that means the server isn't screwing around too much on that, I suppose.

If I join a launch does that fulfill the "launch a shuttle" mission? Or do I have to start my own?

Thanks for all the info!

Hi McManda and all, I just got the wristbands this a.m. so could join up with you to launch!

Wondering too..if you join up with someone else does that fufills the "launch a shuttle" mission OR do you have to start your own?
Right now, I can only see Pakman too but it looks like the Join button is highlighted.

Also, where is the list again with the points so I can see what I am at? I am sure that I must be at least halfway there!

Please advise.

THANKS!!

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Alibear99
hi all,

Happy to hear that at least somebody got the training center ready.
I am visiting friends everyday, but so far nothing has dropped from the training centers, that is pretty demotivating :/

Anyway I am also in a hurry to finish my Airship Dock and I miss the Rope Blocks and Sandbags - Steve, tdv or flip123 would you be so nice and send me at least the sandbag?
I am not sure about Rope Block, because it looks like nobody is able to send this item.

Thanks a lot!

I can't send sandbags or rope blocks, but lmk if you need handling lines.

I know what you mean about the drops from training centers! It took forever.... Hang in there!

:)

M

mv_airport

I can't send sandbags or rope blocks, but lmk if you need handling lines.

I know what you mean about the drops from training centers! It took forever.... Hang in there!

:)

Thanks Alibear99 i already have 4 handling lines, only need sand bags and rope blocks.
Re: training center, well I'll try :) just the deadline is very close now - just 3 more days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom