Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
I sent for you a do not disturb sign :D

Thanks ... still very useful!

I figured the rope block might not be able to be sent (I hadn't seen in in my gift list, at least), so that's why I went to Bali first. I had hoped someone would send me some sandbags. Looks like that gamble paid off, mostly.

And yeah, my repair base is only like a level 3, I think. I've got some way to go before I'll be upgrading that to level 5. Can you get TV screens elsewhere (from flights)?

Minissa

Guide Writer
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Minissa
Thanks ... still very useful!

I figured the rope block might not be able to be sent (I hadn't seen in in my gift list, at least), so that's why I went to Bali first. I had hoped someone would send me some sandbags. Looks like that gamble paid off, mostly.

And yeah, my repair base is only like a level 3, I think. I've got some way to go before I'll be upgrading that to level 5. Can you get TV screens elsewhere (from flights)?

Now I do not know if I'm confusing the tv screen with tv panel or they are the same item, but the tv panel falls from the antarctic flight

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
:LOL: maybe I should apply for a guide-writer myself
I think you should... You're always teaching us stuff in here. :D

In other news: Yahoo... Christmas came early!!! I now have two games going... iPhone and iPad. :) (iPad can't gift anything useful yet. But I'm working on that.) ;)

Device
  1. iPhone
I'm a little confused about what can and can't be gifted, especially with the disposible shampoo. I have 1 (of 4) and from what I've read they can't be gifted (and have to be bought), but I definitely didn't buy mine. (I rarely spend green money; and I definitely don't buy it with real money so all I have is whatever I get from leveling up and weekend codes.) I'm not sure where it came from.

There has been a short period of time when you could get the hotel items from flights to cyprus. So maybe you got one dropped from a flight but didn't recognize the item at that moment.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Thank you all for your gifts!!!

@Rigottnik, GamingSwiftie, JesperJ, aartoo, Alibear99, Gmac9999, James - Old lanterns went your way
@mcmanda - chocolate candies on the way. Btw, i sold my hotel as shampoo is too expensive :)
@Minisa - sent you a channel bar
@Sophie - beacon went your way, please add me on Sophie, i sent you an invitation
@Rabblerouser – flight catering is on its way

Please send me back only Old Lanterns - I can't get enough of them to complete the mission

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Alibear99
Thanks for the sandbags, Rabblerouser and Alibear99! I can finish my airship dock now! (I'm not sure what I'll do with it, but it's nice to have it done.)

You are welcome! :) Hopefully everyone has been getting the correct items from me. (I think sending/receiving gifts work fine between iphone/ipad players.)

I have updated my needs. Just trying to finish a few buildings...so any listed items are good.
Can't really go anywhere without flight catering..so that or oscillating beacons or a DEFROSTER would be awesome!

Nothing seems to be dropping from my elves and especially not stardust! Will be happy to just get one skating rink and ice park up and running!
Thanks though, for sending the lanterns! It is appreciated.

:)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
There has been a short period of time when you could get the hotel items from flights to cyprus. So maybe you got one dropped from a flight but didn't recognize the item at that moment.

it drops from Cyprus during soccer mission, when he ask for you visit a hotel

Oh, that's probably it. Ugh. I wish I had known then that it's not possible to get them any other way then. Because then I just would have stockpiled the hotel items before moving on. As it is, I visited a neighbor's hotel, which fulfilled the mission. Booo. So basically I'm screwed unless I want to pay green dollars?

S3R3G4 maybe I'll do the same. The hotel seems to be not worth it.

Nothing seems to be dropping from my elves and especially not stardust! Will be happy to just get one skating rink and ice park up and running!
Thanks though, for sending the lanterns! It is appreciated.

My elves are also not dropping stardusts. I went through 7 this morning and have nothing. My sleigh is sitting unused because I have no stardust to send it.

I'm also having trouble getting the last item for the Christmas Elves collection (I'm missing candy) and Cold Winter collection (cap with a pompon). I've got 4 sleighs that I won't use, but really just want those last items to drop so that I can build the ice park and the skating rink and be done with the Christmas challenge. (What do you need to build the ice park and the skating rink? I noticed that neighbors have the red exclamation mark on a few of theirs.)

Minisa - I think I sent you an old lantern; I'm sorry for that. You show up in my friend list as username, and I've been sending all usernames old lanterns because I can't match them up to a profile. You're my only level 22 username though, so I should have realized. I'll do better tomorrow!

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Alibear99
Oh, that's probably it. Ugh. I wish I had known then that it's not possible to get them any other way then. Because then I just would have stockpiled the hotel items before moving on. As it is, I visited a neighbor's hotel, which fulfilled the mission. Booo. So basically I'm screwed unless I want to pay green dollars?

I have never been gifted disposable shampoo..although I think some people can do it. It has come through to me as fuel(3) if anyone has tried to. I just bought the shampoo for my first one. Not sure what I will do with the other one but I thought I might as well build it since I had the other stuff.

My elves are also not dropping stardusts. I went through 7 this morning and have nothing. My sleigh is sitting unused because I have no stardust to send it.

ME too!!

I'm also having trouble getting the last item for the Christmas Elves collection (I'm missing candy) and Cold Winter collection (cap with a pompon). I've got 4 sleighs that I won't use, but really just want those last items to drop so that I can build the ice park and the skating rink and be done with the Christmas challenge. (What do you need to build the ice park and the skating rink? I noticed that neighbors have the red exclamation mark on a few

Skating Rink needs:
1 Freezer (drops from Eurasia flight - seldom)
1 Snowmaker (drops from North America - seldom)
1 Refrigerator (drops from South America - seldom)
2 Artificial Ice (drops from Africa - seldom)

Ice Castle needs:
1 Liquid Nitrogen (drops from Australia - seldom)
1 Freezer (drops from Eurasia flight - seldom)
2 Snowmaker (drops from North America - seldom)
1 Artificial Ice (drops from Africa - seldom)

Not sure about the Ice Sculpture Park..?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Hi again,

I have been trying to send you the stuff you need but my possibility to internet connection varies due to my work so much that I can't always read this forum. Hope I have been helpful.

I still need those old lanterns please. Trying to get my skating rink finished. Otherwise I could use stuff for lvl 3 Duty Free Shop.

GamingSwiftie: sent you a friend request

aartoo

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Minisa - it's a pity considering that unexpectedly I just had to spend $5 on terminal level 4 to open at least one slot - what a rip off! :( I sent you a spare wire btw :)

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Alibear99
Thanks Minisa for my last two POS terminals! I am duty free trading once again! LOL

Sophie2, Thanks a lot for the defrosters as I really really need to get another flight catering open!

Many thanks Rabble..for the air vent filter and to ALL of you for being regular gifting friends!

Have a great day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom